EVERY Religion has Hypocrites- even the TRUE One!

by MuchCloserLook 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

So, if you expect to find 'saints' with halos, you will NEVER find REAL Christians.

After over 30 years of being a JW, there are MANY things about the ORG that disturb me- yet NO ONE ELSE even ACKNOWLEDGES the Only True God, as Jesus referred to Him.

Not a 'They' or 'Them' ('Trinity')- but HIM!

And He has always had the Name Jehovah (Yehovah in Hebrew)- even though the Koine Greek had no version of it when the NT was written.

So among the many things real Christians have to endure- is often each OTHER!

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

There is no true god. You can not prove there is a god. There is not one whit of evidence for a god to exist. All anyone has is a feeling, they want to believe or get a tingle up the leg when they hear a story where the red sea parts. bla bla bla. If there was evidence or proof then one would not need faith. I know the sun exists I don't have faith it does I can see it feel it and take a picture of it every day. Faith is to believe in something with out evidence.

• zophar
    zophar

Just wait. You will have plenty of opportunities to defend your position in but a little while!

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

You yourself are proof of God, Jimmy!

Did you make yourself?

Did your mom and dad?

The mindless egg and sperm?

There is SO much more- but I have found that you can never help those not WANTING to see...

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

so if the false religions have also hypocrites. that makes the religion what?

why do you mention halos? arent you a member of the jw.org cult? according to tour sacred ordinances halos are pagan.. so your OP is using something your suppose to avoid.

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

CJ, Yes I am a JW- for over 30 years.

I've lost a TREMENDOUS amount of respect for the GB, yet in contrast my faith in God and Christ is stronger than EVER!

Learning the Catholic Cult was so deceptive, I almost gave up on faith altogether- then a friend gave me the Green Bible.....

• stillMS
    stillMS

Welcome, dear brother/(sister?)!

Hope, you'll find this board helpful.

• jhine
    jhine

Hi MuchCloserLook , do you think that there may have been a reason for the writers of the NT to leave the name Jehovah out ? Surely if it was that important then Paul at least we have used it for God being the archetypal Jew that he was . Also it is written that Jesus is the " Name above all names " . Why ?

l do agree that every religion has hypocrites in it , we are all only human after all .

Jan

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Learning the Catholic Cult was so deceptive

But you haven't accepted the fact that the WTS/JWS was started by deceptive, sinning false prophet apostates running their own publishing house ?

Obviously you haven't found what it is to be truly righteous and loyal in god's eyes.

Your still devoted and loyal to sinning men who are condemned, supporting their own will and purpose not god's or his son's. .

If you respect Jesus and his words for preaching his new Kingdom order you would have left the JWS cult years a go.

• MuchCloserLook
    MuchCloserLook

Brother- thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit