New light!.....DFed without being DFed

by Tight Pants Twinkle Toes 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

TPTT It's like old Soviet Russia...misinformation, no recourse to justice, no transparency ...and most of all FEAR. Would the brothers and sisters have ignored you if not for the fear of being also marked? Like playground bullies the other children "join in The bullying" for fear of being picked on themselves.

Would Dark Knight's cleaning lady's "bible reading" have brought her to the same conclusion without the elders telling her what to think first? Again her fear of being similarly "picked on" prevents her from doing what's right and in her best interests.

Dark Knight 12 years ago this week my boys were born 2 and a half pounds and three respectively....they stayed 5 weeks in NICU. They are now big strapping boys just starting year ( grade)7!

You have the best and happiest years of your lives coming up...enjoy them! Treasure every day, there is no joy like that of a young familie's first years💕

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Also how spiteful of them to take Dark Knights cleaner away when they know the young parents have just brought their babe home from the hospital...and New parent's need all the extra help they can get.

Was it really so necessary to meddle at this time? How unloving of these so-called Christians.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

How does one stop being marked? I can only think of one person being marked I think he ended up moving to another hall to get away from the marking. If you don't do this then what are your options if marked?

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Crazy guy : you have to repent, and kiss their.......ring........ass ring that is

• Spiral
    Spiral

And to think I was just recently told the JWs don't "mark" any more, what a joke.

DK, best wishes to your whole family!! It's problematical to have a JW cleaner (I know this from experience) so it might be better for you to have someone who doesn't report back to the elders. Sheesh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit