A call for JW lurkers to set matters straight!!!!!
Not all are JW's here, think about the time you could get. I know you are checking
us out. Don't be shy, no one will ever know. Please show us how Satan has perverted our minds.
I promise we want be rude and we will be courteous (well most of us).
You may be able to bring thousand back into the flock, it will be a hell of a part on the assembly.
You have been lurking and I'm sure you have notice we have covered many subjects here, jump
in and set us straight, just one point where we may be wrong.
This is your opportunity to speak the truth, we know you don't have that chance to do so in the
preaching work to day.
I know you are out there.
I hope there will be no birds tweeting on this topic.
I agree! There are probably hundreds of lurkers. I know one personally who is an elder and friends of my family. He knows all but is against the wall. If he comes forward, he loses his whole family. But he could post something here...
park ave boy: yes there are many here who is stuck in because of family and I understand.
I'm asking for that elder that encourage the flock to shun family members, that elders like
my family members who refuse to discuss the issues I have with the Borg, that elder
or RF member that believe they are 100% right.
It would be nice if your elder friend could post something, it may be good for him.
Return to Jehovah? Come outside the cult to bring us back... please
I am fair game. Never a JW but here are your obstacles that you would have to overcome to convince me to become a JW and in this order
1. Absolutely will not tolerate lying in any format, I am Italian and tend to go balistics when I catch anyone lying.
2. I am a child's advocate. Includes sex abuse, physical abuse, and emotional abuse. I advocate for higher education for all children. I promote all forms of after school activities for enrichment of the arts and sports.
3. I am a women's advocate. I do charity work for abuse shelters and advocacy groups.
4. I am deeply involved in the Masonic community, actually a member of 3 different groups at this time. Have been involved for well over 40 years.
5. I believe in God and I am very spiritual but I do not believe in religion as they are all man made. I believe that had God created religion there would have been only one thus we would not have had all these Religious Wars. God wants us to love one another, get along and take care of each other and this planet.
6. I am not Gay but I do support the Gay community.
You're a lost cause rebelfighter!
Ok. I'll take a swing. its the truth because... it is! It has the ring of truth and so I accept it. The JW's have been wrong on many a thing ,but so what! They are imperfect! Other religions are wrong on many things, but that is just an example of false prophets. The JW organization is humble and always apologizes for their mistakes - just not to men. They are god's channel of communication and only accountable to Jehovah. I don't care what you say because I want to live forever on a paradise earth and any of you that don't want that can die when Jehovah will righteously destroy billions of BAD people at armageddon.
Bosai, Thanks. No comments anyone. "It has the ring of truth", didn't people in WW2 say
that about Hitler? They are imperfect but the problem they are 99% wrong on most things and
I have never heard them apologize for any thing.
But thanks for standing in and giving us a idea how it would go if we were having a discussion with
a die heart JW. LOL
rebelfighter: You heart rate would go sky high in a discussion with those people.
I love a good sarcastic thread! Nice comments too Bonsiai! haha
No, seriously, it has been accurately said that several elders monitor this site in order to try and pinpoint an apostate. Now if that action of spying secretly on someone doesn't shout "High control CULT" , then nothing does!
So by saying the WT has made mistakes, then admittedly it has!! I never heard a JW admit the WT has made mistakes. From an Organization that claims it is ''never wrong''!!
How can it be the ''Truth'' if people admit the WTBS makes mistakes, since Jehovah is infallible? God can never be wrong.
I also want to say the WT's have never apologized for anything. When something comes to pass, the WT simply spins and pins the blame squarely on the rank and file for reading too much into things.