How Many People Here Still Believe In “God”?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If he exists, he exists ... if he doesn't, he doesn't.

Either way there's nothing I can do about it.

First things first, I should take care of myself, do my best in life and get on with it.

• oppostate
  • atomant
    atomant

lm a believer in god or gods could be millions of them how would l know.?

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Not at all. I rank myself somewhere between Taoism and Gnosticism each without the mysticism associated with them. God is not a I word I even use. (Enstein seems to have had a problem with that)

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

"God" means many different things to everyone on this planet ,people on this board are from all over the world and presumably also from many cultures that have influenced their lives over the years .

And if they have abandoned the WT belief in God have they totally abandoned their former cultural beliefs in their God ?

I gather you are really asking about the Jewish/Christian God of the Bible but you didn`t define that .

So in my experience being brought up to believe in the Bible Christianity and being a full fledged believer while I was a JW after my conversion at age 19

After the Emperor / GB was exposed as having no clothes I researched what the Bible had to say and discovered it was all a lot of hogwash.

So obviously no Jewish / Christian God

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Which one

• VW.org
    VW.org
    How Many People Here Still Believe In “God”?

Yes I believe in dog. In fact he's in the neighbors yard. Sorry if I am dyslexic.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

If you are in doubt as to whether your god exists, tell Cofty about your god, all his qualities and powers etc, and Cofty will prove to you that your god does not exist.

• slimboyfat
  • scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    I’m curious how many people believe in God?

Some people want to find an excuse to debate. (force of habit, I guess). It has nothing to do with you, minimus.

I don't need any definition, nor sustain any point, not even give you a reason. I don't believe in god, period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit