Prince Andrew & Jeffrey Epstein, WTF

by Simon 57 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

In fact, several "WTF"s, not least - why were you visiting a convicted pedophile after his release from prison, never-mind having any contact with him in the first place when his preoclivities seemed to be an open secret.

And the best he can some up with is "I don't remember"? You don't remember? There's a fucking photo of you with one of the victims and accessories to the crimes you dumb fuck!

This is someone who has "advisors" which makes you think, did they know or was it a secret from them as well? Would an advisor say "sure, go visit captain pedo, no prob, it'll look good Andy" and if they didn't know .... why? That would seem like an admission that someone knew it was dumb, so why do it? Maybe because he'd made secret visits before?

Seems like he should at the very least live out the rest of his days in silence and devoid of tax-payer funding but should preferably be answering questions in court.

It's actually incredible that it's on the BBC site, given their own history of covering up and enabling pedophiles.

I think we need a purge. The only question is, what will win between "royal privilege" and "Clinton-convenient suicide"? Watch you back Andy, no one else will - he'll be dead as soon as he's compelled to testify.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50450207

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

Because it was his “fuuueeemnnddd!”. (I say it sarcastically).

I think this is a case of damage control now.

When in doubt... deny deny deny!!!

No solid proof?!..deny deny deny!!

Don't know what to say?!. just deny it!

Can’t remember my backside!!

He’s probably trying to control the scandal, the problem is... he looked so much more guilty than if he actually stayed quiet. I didn’t believe it and I presume half of the nation didn’t either.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

There is something rotten in the state of Denmark, so to speak.

The interview was a complete train wreck.

• Under No Illusion
    Under No Illusion

Always puzzled me why this grubby family has gotten away with so much and operate within a vulgar level of decadence.

They have no innate leadership qualities whatsoever.

Meet the Windsors - Biggest Welfare Frauds in the World should be a TV show,

The argument is that they bring in so many tourist dollars from those who love the pageantry etc etc bleh bleh.

But surely society can do better.

The fawning over them from some circles is vomit inducing.

Off with their heads.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

It's a reflection of how the British upper classes have always been. Get the parlour maid pregnant, throw her out on the street. The kitchen maid's son looks exactly like the Lord of the Manor, deny deny, deny.

They're still above the law because the old boy's network is still in charge. It's difficult to be prosecuted when your old Etonian pal is the judge. Or for that matter if your mum's government approved his appointment.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Royal malfeasance here

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Is Epstein really dead???

When he was arrested, I (and myriads of other people!) were 100% convinced that Epstein would never live to testify, because of the rich & politically powerful people he would bring down.

Like everything in life, it's very easy to dismiss something as a "conspiracy theory," but if you were an astute business-man billionaire who was in such a life-threatening position, wouldn't you ensure that certain parties were well aware that you'd made "arrangements" which ensured they'd cover your back, not stab it?

Cue the "dead man switch." (which I hadn't even considered) This guy makes a strong case to show that Epstein and his clientele all come out winning, rather than all suffering.

The alleged high security prison "failures" just don't fly.

http://www.russelltexasbentley.com/2019/11/epstein-al-baghdadi-and-point.html

• minimus
    minimus

Somebody photoshopped his pic😝

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

There is the expression in English, "Birds of a feather flock together."

Clinton (Bill), Trump, Prince Andrew, etc. seemed to be "friends" with this guy.

No one can tell me that being that close to someone, staying at his place, his island, his jet, etc. can say with a straight face that you know nothing about what is going on.

It would be like being around El Chapo and saying you had no idea he was in the drug business.

Come on now, come on.

Rub a Dub

• Simon
    Simon
    No one can tell me that being that close to someone, staying at his place, his island, his jet, etc. can say with a straight face that you know nothing about what is going on.

Claiming that he didn't know might fly at one point but when you're going to visit him after he's been released from prison for child sex trafficking it simply becomes a lead balloon - it doesn't fly.

He knew and visited him anyway, for days, and that tells you everything you need to know about him - what normal person does that? He now claims it was to hell him they can't be friends ... because going for a sleepover is how people do that and letters or phones hadn't yet been invented in 2010.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit