Prince Andrew & Jeffrey Epstein, WTF

by Simon 57 Replies latest social current

• St George of England
    St George of England
    • Ironic that if the queen were to have sex with a 12 year old child... today... that's is not lawfully a crime.
      Not sure how you work that out, here in the UK the age of consent is 16.

George

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

@stgeorge no need to work any thing out. in the uk the justice system is carried in the name of the queen.

all prosecutions are in her name... she is above it all.

so its an impossibility... interesting... uh?

so an actions that can be considered repugnant... lets say she killed the child afterwards.... still she wouldnt face presecution... and all the people in the uk are under that arrangement.

lets say the prince did the horrible did of having sex with that cutie when she was 15 and 11 months... then he gets prosecuted and convicted.... the queen has the authority to pardon him... and anybody she wants... so what was considered a crime can be absolved if the soverigns wishes so.

i think the criminalization of sexual activities are absurd. but thats the world we live right now

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

lets say the prince did the horrible did of having sex with that cutie when she was 15 and 11 months.

He should have his telly wacker cut off in a open public place

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Perhaps he wasnt aware that she was under 16, but certainly he knew that she wasnt massaging him freely. The victim said that after the massage he laughed and said even Thank you. He is a nice guy so.

The really bad monsters and predators who control, manipulate young people and nest in their life and make them dependent of them by all kinds of abuse are yet out there and do it now secretly, Trafficking included says whistleblower.

Epstein and his female culty girls were used by filthy reach to distract from them the real Devils

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

The game Epstein and his cohort Maxwell instigated is one of exploitation and manipulation, focused upon young impressionable teen girls.

Epstein used his money and his rich people connections to exploit these girls for sexaul favors, which no doubt Epstein offered these girls up to his rich high profile friends.

As I mentioned previously the big question to this whole affair is were any of these girls under legal age of consent ?

Being morally repugnant doesn't necessarily mean illegal.

Of course the other investigative debate is were these girls hired as employees of some manner by Epstein and then eventually exploited for sexaul favors ???

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

It seems that Epstein was the big clever predator. However victim Virginis Robert's Giuffre says the opposite, namely that Epstein was a sick pedophile but Maxwell was the mastermind, she used his contacts she was much smarter.

Every abuser in Palm beach and on the pedofile island was videotaped! Imagine that. Is Clinton on film with minors. Or is Andrew or even. However the tapes will never go public.

Nobody knew it. She wanted to blackmail the politicians either to get yet more money, influence, power or perhaps espionage like some say

Or was it for Mossad?

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Epstein was charged with solicitation of a minor, meaning ruffly paying someone for sex.

If Maxwell was involved in this activity she is also guilty, proving that in court mind you is not easy, hearsay is not particularly solid evidence.

This whole situation proves one again just because your filthy rich with high profile rich people doesn't mean your a law abiding moral citizen .

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Followin #Maxwell files I found out that the Ghislaine/Maxwell (Epstein) documents have been unsealed.

Starting with allegations of minor being trafficked to Maxwell, Prince Andrew, and Alan Dershowitz (as prev. alleged).

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/MaxwellFiles?src=hashtag_click

Complete Epstein court document

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html

I more and more convinced that she was always a predator who liked to destroy young girls and give them to old man. And I think that allegations are true that she felt safe because she gave information to the FBI and Israeli secret service about prominant and high rank predators. Her father was likely killed by secret service after having contact with Mossad

I found this 3 weeks old report with one of the victims

https://youtu.be/BBRSszrsOEA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit