Any Suggestions for a Campaign Strategy - How about 1925?

by jwleaks 26 Replies latest members campaign

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Well it should be a start in waking them up but we all know it wont.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I can’t help but think, in the back ground, how much Freddy Franz had a hand in this.

• waton
    waton
    I can’t help but think, in the back ground, how much Freddy Franz had a hand in this.

j134cd: or the overlapping group contemporary generation., since he is alive in heaven since 1993 and surely has not given up on his influencing.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Jesus Christ!

How did I ever miss this post. I was getting sick to my stomach just reading this! How did I ever just "gloss it over" as a JW reading this nonsense.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

According to the proclaimers book p632-633

During the year's from 1935 through 1944 a review of the overall framework of bible chronology revealed that a poor translation of acts 13:19,20 in the king James version , along with certain other factors,had thrown off the chronology by over a century.this later led to the idea sometimes stated as a possibility, something more firmly that since the seventh millennium of human history would begin in 1975 , events associated with the beginning of Christ's millennial reign might start to take place then.

So not our fault it's the king James version to blame , surely the holy spirit should have corrected them .

Gaslighting always blame someone else never admit you got it wrong again and again.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Watchtpwer should restart the Millions Campain and put out a new book entitled

Millions Now Living Will Never Die and Billions Will Be Wiped out

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    a review of the overall framework of bible chronology

I always get a chuckle out of any reference to "bible chronology." It tends to sound like "we took some numbers from here and here and we put them through an equation we made up, and we got a number that we can convert to a date. And --what do you know!-- that date is in our own time! We're so lucky! GOD CHOSE US!"

But hey, we are now just a bit over two years from being able to celebrate 100 years since the worthies of old were resurrected and took up residence in Beth Sarim, from which location they began to rule as princes. Thanks, Judge Rutherford!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit