Any Suggestions for a Campaign Strategy - How about 1925?

by jwleaks 26 Replies latest members campaign

• prologos
    prologos

These dates fill us with anticipation of the next centennial special wt campaign of a hundred  years ofdispensations by the Wt F&DS, of 1919, overlapping with the invisible Kingdom Rule of 1914. 

perhaps wt plans a book release, 'God's Faithful Slave Slaves' ? a sequel to 'God's Kingdom Rules' ? your list above should figure prominently in that one.

40 years since 1975 too.  

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Wow,  just read through these again,  I particularly like that after saying the field ministry may or may not cease at that time, they say,  and I quote, "Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year." 

Well they probably wouldn't be so deeply concerned if you didn't keep BLATHERING ON ABOUT IT!! 

'tards. 

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    40 years since 1975 too.  
    90 years since 1925.
    And 70 years since 1945. 70 years of blood sacrifices.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    jwleaks:  Thank you for all of your work!
  • emilynghiem
    emilynghiem

Hi jwleaks

After working in depth to analyze key points that if resolved with JW can reunite people instead of further divide,

the 4 areas I came to focus on as a campaign with JW are

1. to prove Spiritual Healing is natural universal and in keeping with Christ and with medicine, is NOT spiritism but casts out demons, and clashes with occult energy in witchcraft and voodoo/sorcery which JW also oppose

See sources for scientific research to prove this not only for JW but all secular scientists and atheists as well.

I listed 3 or 4 sources at http://www.spiritual-healing.us to focus on this topic as uniting faith science and others

2. to reconcile views of the "Trinity" in all major religions and all systems of laws and beliefs

The way I normally resolve this with JW is to

A. agree to stick to the EXACT places in the BIBLE WE AGREE ON:

"to baptize all nations in the name of the Father Son and HolySpirit"

B. to agree that even Jesus said the Father is Greater, and that he and the Father are ONE

in the same passage: JOHN 10:29-30 so BOTH are true at the same time. End of argument.

C. to compare the Christian "Trinity" with "Trinity" in other religions and laws to show these

are all attempts or reflections made in the image of God's laws that are universally inspiring all of them

in structure, since they all are based on the "Trinity" connecting God/Christ/Holyspirit with human spirit/mind/body

3. for religious organizations to agree on Constitutional and civil laws of DUE PROCESS and not obstructing it but respecting equal protection of the laws (so there is no censorship and suppression by abusing authority). Similar to how govt is required to protect due process and defense, large collective groups should be trained to do the same to prevent similar abuses of collective authority that the Bill of Rights and natural laws govern. So to protect due process and equal interests of all people, I recommend teaching conflict resolution, mediation and consensus building by applying scripture (Matthew 18:15-20) and Constitutional principles of petitioning to redress grievances with respect to people's beliefs and consent that should not be forced, bullied or overridden.

4. to request a partnership campaign to offer alternatives at Halloween to educate the public on the dangers of occult, witchcraft and ritual cult abuse, and go door to door with handouts on free spiritual healing to break curses and free people from abuse, addiction, mental and physical illness.

By focusing where we AGREE there should be spiritual reform,

families with both Christian, JW and nonJW or exJW members can collaborate

on a positive education and life saving campaign to help people avoid or remove demonic curses and sickness

and be healed through the free, natural and effective methods that can be proven by science (and are not

the FALSE kind of "faith healing" that denies science or manipulates spiritually to cause harm)

Those are my proposal points.

And on the Trinity and Spiritual healing

I know the JW reject both, but the Church of Christ agrees on the Trinity but rejects Spiritual Healing.

I was told it must be proven by science and accepted as nonreligious and not against God nature or the Bible

in order for JW to accept it is as natural and in keeping with God's law and will, and not dictating it by demons.

So if we could ask the ELDERS to come together in Christ and agree to address, rebuke and correct

these issues, then all other denominationsn could join in and benefit from the knowledge needed to reconcile.

Thank you

• cofty
    cofty

emilynghiem - You are all over the board trying to promote "spiritual healing".

Could I suggest you start a new topic on the subject so that others can discuss it with you and not interrupt lots of topics with a subject that is off topic?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Wow thanks for the research. I wonder why 1925 was left out in the wonderful timeline of Christ's 100 year reign. as so eloquently brought out in the watchtower
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

“Based upon the argument here to set forth, then, that the old order of things, the old world, is ending and is therefore passing away, and that the new order is coming in, and that 1925 shall mark the resurrection of the faithful worthies of old and the beginning of reconstruction, it is reasonable to conclude that millions of people now on the earth will be still on the earth in 1925. Then, based upon the promises set forth in the divine "Word, we must reach the positive and indisputable conclusion that millions now living will never die.” Millions Now Living Will Never Die 1920, p.97

1925 "You have made all preparations for father and mother. The home is all ready; a special room is prepared for them, fitted with every thing you can think of that might give pleasure and delight. You then call up the princes at Jerusalem, state your case, and make request that your father and your mother might be awakened. In joyful expectancy you wait. Some morning you hear talking in the room you have prepared. There was no one there last night. You know that there are no thieves or intruders; for all such experiences have been eliminated. You do not need to be fearful; so you listen at the door. You hear father's familiar voice saying, 'Mother, where are we? Are we dreaming? Why, I thought I attended your funeral last summer; then I was taken sick, and they had the doctor, and that is the last I can remember.' Mother says: 'I don't understand it either, Dear. The last I can remember is that I was so sick, and you and the doctors were standing at the bedside, and you were holding my hand. What has happened? We are not sick now, and this room is different from any room I ever saw. It is so beautiful and everything is so peaceful. Just hear those birds sing, and did you ever! Why, where did you get that suit of clothes? You are handsome as you were on our wedding day.'" {The Way To Paradise, p.228-9}

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

"[By 1925] You will have secured the services of the best decorators you can find. Some of them used to be undertakers; but since there are no more people dying, they have had to seek some new occupation. Their experience as undertakers prepared them to become decorators with very little difficulty." {The Way To Paradise,

😯😊😁

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Why does what Rutherford wrote matter to JWs of today?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit