Interesting field service experiences

by asp59 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asp59
    asp59

Any one that have a funny or unusual experience from field service? Maeby you visited favela Brazil. The Hood in the USA. Met someone famous. Got beaten up. Met satanist. What ever interesting you may have experience.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

I had a clergyman try to expel a 'demon' from me!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I see he was unsuccessful.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Got threatened that I was trespassing and heโ€™d call the cops.

• LV101
    LV101
    Vanderhoven7an hour ago

I see he was unsuccessful.

๐Ÿ˜‚ lol/now that's funny. I know you're only joking and how very kind you are on this board.

• LV101
    LV101

Oh my - I don't know what I did for all those options to pop up under my screen name/ooops.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

One time about 20 years ago. I happened to be working alone, as we only had 3 in the car group as the other 2 of course went their separate ways knocking on doors.

I happened to knock on this womans door. As she opened all I could see were candles lit all over the places and all kinds of crosses over doorways and closets.

After I explained who I was with, she brought a Bible to the door, placed her hand on it and broke out in a trance like prayer until she trailed off into an inaudible tone, said 'Amen' & said "bless you and be on your way".

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

@LV101

Thank you for making my day!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In the 60`s I went on rural territory with a group ,i was relatively new in the "struth" at that time and as we were approaching a farm a voice yelled out to us that the place was under quarantine and not to come any nearer ,I said some stupid thing that it didn`t matter and we just wanted a couple of minutes or so.

He then said if you come any closer I will shoot you . That`s when we turned around.

Many years later in another state i called at a door and before I could say too much my arm was up my back and I was trotted back out to the street.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

On Two occasions I have met people that forgot to put their clothes on.

RB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit