Watchtower & Guns

by freemindfade 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kpop
    kpop

I really like the grip on the Shield as it reminds me of a Walther PPS or most H&K which have nice meaty grips. They feel good in the hand. The thing I learned about a gun is getting to know how to use it and feel comfortable with it, like an extension of your body instead of a device to be used. It helps in emergency situations if you needed to use it. I highly recommend everyone takes a tactical course or advanced training course. It is fun and helps you to not be afraid of your gun. I went to one that was 3 days after meeting the requirements and prerequisites. Many good looking girls were there! Now I have to wonder what hot girl is carrying!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Yes, training is very important. I think it should be a requirement for new owners everywhere. There are a lot of great options for extensive training down here in Florida. And I totally agree about the comfort factor. People are always trying to compare brands, but a large part of it is subjective, how it works for you.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I had to sell everything of value including weapons that I had been attached to but I still have:

And

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

freemindfade axed, "do these bodyguards carry guns or other weapons?"

The Westinghouse M-27 Phased Plasma Pulse Pistol is favored for its power and concealability. It is said that a direct hit from one of these puppies can leave an angel stunned senseless for 15 minutes or longer.

• kpop
    kpop

Hi Village! Those look like .22s to me. Why did you have to sell everything?

Freemind- yes I agree. One gun I recommend to you might not be the best for you. Everyone has to find what feels right in their hands. And I can't stress practice practice practice! In all states if you want a CCW you have to take a basic training course but I personally don't think that is enough. I took it because it was a prerequisite for the advanced tactical I took. I went from preschool to med school in one afternoon.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Love the ruger mini14. Village Idiot

I got rid of a .357 once that I never should have.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

gun advice to all american dubs--get several ! anyone threatens you---blow their f**kin head off! your doing them a big favour---they will get a resurrection !

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Kpop

Hi Village! Those look like .22s to me. Why did you have to sell everything?

Long story short, starvation (Didn't want any food stamps). Also I live in a virulently anti-gun state.

I still have .22s. Like this one.

It was a gift from Guns and Ammo magazine. Long story. It's been locked up in my safe for 30 years unfired.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

.22's are a lot of fun. Cheap and fun. My plinking .22lr

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

fmf,

.22's are a lot of fun. Cheap and fun. My plinking .22lr

I'm crying over my beer but I haven't fired anything in over 20 years. Too dangerous here even with only a .22.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit