Attempted arson Kingdom Hall Australia Feb 9 2016

by Watchtower-Free 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watchtower-Free
  • Watchtower-Free
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Witnesses at scene ID'd him? Probably a JW or an ex spouse of one. Didn't do much damage to the hall for all the hullaballoo. Probably more to his own auto.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I don't think anything justifies something as dangerous and moronic as setting fire to a KH.

Hopefully the judge will throw the book at the criminal.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Its not the first time to be sure.
  • blondie
    blondie
    At least it wasn't a bomb...that was around 1985 in Australia right.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

One thing which caught my attention. Is that those chairs look a lot more comfortable than some A$$embly Halls!!!

But really, what an extremely moronic, idiotic, dangerous and risky thing to attempt to burn any building. Putting peoples live at stake!!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Yep, I knownof several cases where this happened. I think it is more common than many people would think. The elders (in the instances I know of) will tell the brothers not to talk about it, because it's negative and discouraging.
  • David Graham
    David Graham

The unfortunate situation here is. Even if this was an exjw, this will only reinforce the active JW's within that hall.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

**The elders (in the instances I know of) will tell the brothers not to talk about it, because it's negative and discouraging.**

They can never, never have any negative incidents. It could cause Dubbies to have doubts about God protecting their organization. You seldom, or never hear anything about damage or vandalism toward KHs.

You see, there you have it, a prime example of information control and mind control

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit