Cover-Ups

by Sentinel 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I'm hearing more and more about JFK, his life and his murder. The more I hear, the more I believe it was a government conspiracy. All of that aside, did anyone hear this interesting tid-bit--they say that he "had to be killed--because he was the only US President that was a Catholic, and the only President who wasn't a Mason". Interesting too, that recent reports indicate that JFK,Jr. was getting a bit too nosey about all of this, and word his, "they" got rid of him too.

I don't believe it's too bizaare to think that our government is connected to these incidents. I believe that Jacqueline knew and that's why she married a rich man like Onassis, who had the necessary wealth and circle of "protection" of his own to offer her and her children. Her diaries and such were left to her children, with Caroline in control (?) JFK,Jr. was doing his own research and was telling very close friends that he was on to something. Now it's all hushed up again.

• elamona
    elamona

Am sick of anything to do with the Kennedys. Don't really care who killed him. He's gone. That's all. That whole family is a bunch of sicko,adultrious drunks. Had their oldest daughter lobotomized because she was rebellious. This is the kind of people we're suppose to look up to???????

• badboy
    badboy

U HEARD SO MUCH *, ABOUT JFK ALIAS JACK THE ZIPPER ASSISATION.

B A SUCKER AND BUY ALL THE CONSPIRACY BOOKS

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Haven't actually bought any conspiracy books, thank you. The reason why more info is surfacing right now is because the anniversary of his assasination is on the 22nd. If you were alive at that time, (I was HS student) it was a great tragedy for our Nation. Granted, they should make a soap opera about that antics of that entire family, but life is life.

He was our president and he affected our nation and the world with his politics. His family history is very interesting and since I'm reading about the FreeMasons and Templars, when I heard he was THE only president who wasn't a Mason, it caught my attention.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think anyone who was old enough to think about things, at the time of the JFK assassination, has to believe there was more to it than we've been told.

I saw a program the other night on MSNBC where they were discussing the modern techniques to recreate crime scenes and check evidence, and those who want access to the evidence, are being denied that access. No official investigation using modern discoveries is being followed. I just wonder why??? Why won't they do this?

Conspiracy? I think so.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Mulan, I saw part of that program as well. It really does make one think. If JFK, Jr. found himself up against a brick wall--and died so young in his "inquisitiveness", I doubt we will live long enough to hear the truth for ourselves. The government will simply not allow a real investigation. Talk about a Cold Case!!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Unfortunately, we will probably never know the truth. I, too, am one who believes there was more to it than a cut-and-dried "lone gunman." I also believe Henry VII had more reason to kill the little princes than Richard III. However, the prevailing opinion on anything like that will always be whatever the ruling power at the time wants everyone to believe. I like how Ogden Nash said it:

"For things are frequently what they seem/And this is wisdom's crown/Only the game fish swim upstream/But the sensible fish swim down."

I'm a game fish.

Nina

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

For those of you interested in this subject, watch the "history channel". They have a 2 hour program on this subject. It is running all this week.

It seems to fit into the politics and actions of many powerful people and organizations.

I think this program was put together by a British group. They name names and have several first hand discussions with people involved with the government from that time period.

Be prepared to be shocked by their conclusions.

Outoftheorg

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Outoftheorg,

Thanks for the programming tip. I'm going to check my TV guide tonight.

Added on 11/20/03: Wow, hubby and I tuned into two hours of Unsolved History last night, which was a most excellent and informative program. We now have no doubt that it was definitely a cover-up. We still know only what our government has told us, but there is just too much going on to simply "believe" what they have served up to us since that event. History is "the news" written by those who wish to make things appear to be factual, when in fact, they are not. The masses are fed these untruths and therefore, they are controlled. Mankind has not changed in that those in power will control by any means available. However, we are getting much smarter.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yeah I used to really be into the JFK murder. What I found interesting about the Unsolved History program was that it took an expert marksman to accomplish the feat in 7.8 seconds. The best guess is that it took between 6 and 8 seconds for the shooting, and Oswald was an acknowledged poor shooter from his Marine days.

However to be fair, I found it very interesting that they showed a man (presumably Oswald) shooting from the 6th floor could walk (not run), hide the gun and go down 4 flights of stairs to the lunch room in 48 seconds. The police officer took 90 seconds to reach the lunch room after the assassination, so it is possible for Oswald to have NOT been out of breath after the assassination. That, to me, was new information. Doesn't mean he did it, but it is possible for him to have reached the lunch room, which before the program, I didn't think he could.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit