Curious to know the Zoom attendance figures for for the memorial

by joe134cd 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

this year they are going to measure it in views and likes and retweets.

and since everybody is a participant... the number is gonna go up.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

You know that the numbers will be astronomical when published by the wt! Hell no one had to go anywhere to attend, no one had to endure the "late" memorial at some ungodly hour and everyone living in a jw's house was probably 'forced' to "attend"! So when the reporting is relayed to the congregation even the household's dogs and cats will be counted.

just saying!

• TheListener
    TheListener

I attended Zoom memorial with wife. We weren't asked how many were watching and our video was off. Unless she got a text or email asking how many attended from our home they have no way of knowing for sure.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

I know a couple that went to 2 memorials because they went to their foreign language one, and zoomed with a neighbor to an english one. Also, my husband looked at the on-line talk, didn't listen to it all, but just looked at it. Bet they counted him twice.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

They'll just take the numbers they got and spin it up. No one will be able to say otherwise. The only downside for them will be how to include "new" ones. No new one is going to group up with their witness study partner and there won't be any "drop ins" Wonder if they'll come up with some amazing "stories" about how Jehovah made it possible for these new ones to watch a zoom.

"I was uh, just standing outside their window because they looked all neat and perfectly dressed while they were staring at a screen. So I listened in and I could tell that God was with them!"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Wonder if they'll come up with some amazing "stories" about how Jehovah made it possible for these new ones to watch a zoom.

Have a look at my post about the Memorial in the Phillipines just posted

I am now convinced you cannot believe anything that comes out of their mouths ,nothing.

• Syme
    Syme

I read "100 pubs" and my first thought was "what a nice area!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit