How many people thought about suicide after they were disfellowshipped

by Lee Marsh 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

EasyPrompt:

These guys may lose this position of "power" sooner than you think.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

People brought to suicide because of shunning?

When you hear those propaganda broadcasts and CONvention videos....they claim that "we treat people how they would want to be treated"".

WTF...yeah right!!

Their shunning policy,,there you go.

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

Not quite sure what you are trying to say Beth Sarim

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt
    BethSarim said: "These guys may lose this position of "power" sooner than you think."

That will be a happy day!🥳🎉😃🥰🌷💞

• blondie
    blondie

When I left, realized that the only power they had over me, was the power I allowed them to have. I felt self-impowered. I know that is not usual. But I had already cut off contact with jws and jw family. I made a new life for myself. But I made no statements that I felt the WTS was not valid. Some tried to trick into saying it, but they had no success

They were mad that I had "df'd" them. But I had to work on changing my think for awhile. This DB helped me tremendously, examining why I was staying. Love Blondie

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I was just saying that this evil "shunning" policy can drive people over the to suicide.

But there was some recent broadcast or convention somewhere that the Borg boasts that they "treat others how they would want to be treated".

There was some youtuber rebuttal of that claim where she stated that this "shunning" policy is not at all with harmony with its claims.

Especially when it can drive people to suicide.

• Lee Marsh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit