Relaxed rules toward oral sex?

by Socrateswannabe 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Silentbuddha - LOL. The wife and I are dying with laughter!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

ToesUp I am glad to see someone appreciated the direct talk. Honestly I remember so many other people acting as if they had no idea it was wrong.

I can't imagine being married for years and fighting the desire to do it...

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Note the qualifying use of the term "natural". Whilst this paragraph does leave far more scope for interpretation it could still be twisted to say whatever someone wanted it to say.

Having said that, I do think that there is far less appetite within the org for elders to needlessly pry into private affairs between two married people.

• atomant
    atomant

its a wonder they haven't banned eating mussel soup.Image result for image of a mussel

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

Pete Zahut... Hilarious! You make a good point, which I suppose makes you a "master-debater"...

• steve2
    steve2

I dropped my jaw in utter shock ending up absolutely wide-mouthed at some of the replies but I still cannot take it all in.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    I can't imagine being married for years and fighting the desire to do it...

I think you can only fight that urge for so long, I bet not to many are actually abstaining from it

• Island Man
    Island Man
    Although the Bible does not provide specific rules about the kinds and limits of love play that might be associated with natural, sexual intimacy, it mentions displays of affection. (Song of Solomon 1:2; 2:6) Christian marriage partners should treat each other with tenderness. (bold mine)

Actually, I think this might be a thinly veiled reference to, and condemnation of, sadomasochism - practices involving the inflicting of pain and humiliation for the purpose of sexual gratification. Maybe this is a growing problem among dubs and that's why they're writing about the need to "treat each other with tenderness".

• Chook
    Chook

Oral sex and anal sex and homosexual and bestiality all in same sentence

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

15 Drink water from your own cisternAnd flowing* water from your own well.+

nuff said

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit