Relaxed rules toward oral sex?

by Socrateswannabe 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe

These people won't state anything definitively, but here's an excerpt from the study article entitled "Making Christian Marriage a Success", in the August, 2016 Watchtower. It does make me wonder.

Although the Bible does not provide specific rules about the kinds and limits of love play that might be associated with natural, sexual intimacy, it mentions displays of affection. (Song of Solomon 1:2; 2:6) Christian marriage partners should treat each other with tenderness. (Italics mine)

Does this indicate a softening of their antiquated view of oral sex?

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Their view towards oral sex blows. No, actually it sucks.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If that's the case I'm going back !

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

I seriously find it hard to swallow.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wanted to date a JWS girl once who was named Fellatio, but my parents said I couldn't , so maybe I can now.

• Listener
    Listener

Aren't those versus quoted relating to a period of courtship, not marriage?

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

You can't always tell from reading the articles in the Watchtower, what they're getting at.

Some of the writers are Cunning Linguists.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Only if your mouth is tender, no biting!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I ate a lot of muff as an elder and my wife slobbed a lot of my knob as well. This article will change nothing lol

• zeb
    zeb

"does not provide specific rules ".. no it does not but will make up whatever suits us and later say "we didn't say that".

A bit like all the meetings. Three meetings or more a week where are they stated in the Bible?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit