Reveal releases outstanding audio w/Trey Bundy doing interviews. One is with a former Bethelite who cared for old GB members

by AndersonsInfo 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• carla
    carla

Hey Blondie, was looking for it on youtube so I could put it on my phone and listen later. My jw is like a darn jackrabbit today popping in & out so it will have to wait.

• wifibandit
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So, TOMO 3 bolted??! Lol!!!

DD

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

That comment from Tony Morris was unbelievable, " Im going to Preach to Good news"

Typical...

I had a thought after listening to Irwin Zalkin and the Watchtower abuse files - how do we know that the Watchtower hasn't destroyed all or some of their records by now, it would be easy, just shred all of the blue envelopes in their archives, no one knows how many there are at headquarters.

I really hope they haven't because I cant wait for the day when this is all blown out into the open.

Just a thought. Maybe I am way off here.

WGO.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Whatisgoingon - "That comment from Tony Morris was unbelievable, 'I'm going to preach to Good News'..."

Was he pushing a trolly? :smirk:

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

I just listened to this finally, I actually feel sick. When Howie said people are wasting their lives, it was me. Everything he said about Bethel, all I can think of is that we had 3 pedophiles in the hall I was in, I was threatened for talking about it.

There was this one man in the hall he loooooved to pioneer, he was around memy whole life. I could never stand him. His kids were older than I and some where in the "truth" but none ever did much. They never did much with their lives, the boy's had kid's by different women they had a hard time holding job's etc. One of this guy's daughters tried to kill herself when she was in her mid teen's by shooting herself.

This man just died on October of this year.and their were so many HE that thought this guy walked on water they held his memorial at a high school.

The other day I thinking about him andhow much I never liked him, I remember being 8, 9 year's old,and how in my teen'she just totally creeped me out. How when I got married he ripped into me because I didn't send him an personal invitation to my wedding. I remember him totally rebuking me telling me that I owed hima privite invite.

To finsh this story. I just realized he was never an elder, I don't even think MS, all those year's pioneering all the admiration why was he never an elder?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I always suspected they had an apostate literature/letter room now I know they do.

Great interview.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

Trey Bundy deserves a lot of credit for his determined effort in exposing the issue of child abuse within the organisation.

I look forward to listening to the link later.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great info Barbara. Thank you for posting this. It was interesting to listen to. The more the public is warned, the better. WT is making quite a name for themselves.

• The Big Machine
    The Big Machine
    This was a great listen, thanks for the link! I'm very curious about the apostate library. Wish they explained that more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit