Reveal releases outstanding audio w/Trey Bundy doing interviews. One is with a former Bethelite who cared for old GB members

by AndersonsInfo 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

https://www.revealnews.org/episodes/secrets-of-the-watchtower/?utm_source=Reveal&utm_medium=dist&utm_campaign=zalkin

Not only will you hear Howie Tran, former-Bethelite, but Irwin Zalkins talks about Watchtower's child abuse secrets. Debbie McDaniels talks about her child abuse and you will hear Trey actually talking to the JW who molested her.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

This is an excellent piece. Trey Bundy has done yet another tremendous job.

Thanks for posting this Barbara.

• Paul Mooney
    Paul Mooney

That was my ex roomate

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

How can we support Trey? He needs to blow the lid off the GB's pizza-gate.

DD

• never a jw
    never a jw

DD Donate. I am actually thinking of doing that.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Hey DATA-DOG... In answer to your question, how can we support Trey?

When we asked that question, here is the answer we received:

Copy / share this link with everyone, and have them share it.

https://www.revealnews.org/episodes/secrets-of-the-watchtower/?utm_source=Reveal&utm_medium=dist&utm_campaign=zalkin

Also, Reveal News is a non-profit reporting agency, so even small donations are helpful.

cha ching

• blondie
    blondie

I listened...great job Trey and Mr. Zalkin. It seems that the laws need to be adjusted in the US.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Great job! I think it is just a matter of time before these GB wind up in prison especially if they are forced to hand over all their files of known and suspected child molesters. This has got to be the worst time in the WT organization's history to be a Governing Body member. I'd be happy to see them all locked up serving time not just for these crimes but the tons of suffering they have cause by their disfellowshipping policies used to keep people in servitude to the corporations directives.

• Listener
    Listener

There is so much information shared in this recording. It is an excellent report which includes an update to Zalkin's cases.

It was amusing to hear the story about GB member Carl Kline and him using his wheelchair to manipulate people into taking the publications. Also, the incident where the reporter sees GB Morris III walking out of a HQ building, when confronted he processes that he is on his way to the witnessing work and like the coward he is, runs into the lowest building to get away. He's extremely rude and a nasty piece of work.

Thanks for the link.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you so much, cannot wait to listen to this.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit