Reveal releases outstanding audio w/Trey Bundy doing interviews. One is with a former Bethelite who cared for old GB members

by AndersonsInfo 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• carla
    carla

thank you for posting, hope to listen when my jw isn't around

• Life is to short 2
    Life is to short 2

Love the work Tray is doing. One of my job's even saw his part on PBS and was impressed as she has JW family and she said it helped her to talk to them about this.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

By now, the GB must hate Trey Bundy, Irwin Zalkin, and Angus Stewart even more than they did Ray Franz and Barb Anderson. :smirk:

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

This is an example of REAL journalism.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Thanks for the heads up on this Barbara and JWLeaks. This was an excellent listen - well recommended.

• freddo
    freddo

Very good listen indeed.

Love hearing Tomo3 run away like the coward he is.

Can anyone say how large the audience for this is likely to be?

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Listened to this last night, awesome job Trey did, very interesting !!

WGO

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I listened to it but at the end I'm still not sure where we are at.

Are the WT going to lose the case? Will they need to disclose their files? Are they likely to suffer financial penalty so severe the organisation needs to close? Might the GB be personally prosecuted?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

SB,

Will they need to disclose their files? Are they likely to suffer financial penalty so severe the organisation needs to close? Might the GB be personally prosecuted?

They merely left that up in the air, because who knows how long it will take before society makes laws that will allow this to take place. I take it that this law making thing is on going thing with a constantly changing world and along with the increase intelligence or common understanding. Which allows for some interesting speculation about future prospects these in my mind criminals against their own brainwashed followers.

• blondie
    blondie

Carla, do you have a spot to insert headphones?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit