Do they know what 7.5 billion dead bodies look like?

by jambon1 39 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I always wondered how jws would not catch the diseases around those bodies, after all, no one would be perfect yet. Some kind of "miracle"? Not immune like in The Stand.

I figure the elders and their wives will sit around on thrones directing the rank and file jws to wait on them....like the elder's wife who said she would move into a 20 bedroom mansion and hire some poor sister to clean her toilets.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

They seem to know better what 7,5 billion living dollars look like.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

blondie: "A 20 bedroom mansion", no electricity, no running water, out side toilet,no car parked in the mansion drive way(maybe a mule and cart),no gas for the lawn mower, no toilet paper after they run out of old magazines, in two month they will move in a small cabin in the back yard....Shit said the sister, this is Paradise!!!!! That damn poor sister told me to kiss her rear when I told her to clean my outside toilet.....Can we DF her???????

We must remember there will be some animals also because the dogs in my area are doing a lot of fornicating.

• blondie
    blondie

James Mixon, oh no, in her paradise the lights will turn on magically, the water will flow into the house, there will be brothers making gas at the gas company, etc. This woman has no concept how electricity, water, gas, etc., happen.

• sparky1
    sparky1

7.5 billion dead bodies looks like this!:

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

You all have it wrong!

The GB will ensure all bodies are destroyed like this:

into dust and vapour

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmO0WWtVt-M

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Could you imagine all the maggots and flies, it wouldn't take long and the amount of insects, spiders and all manner of animals trying to eat flies would be off the charts.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Just seeing a tiny fraction of that number traumatised the allied soldiers who liberated Belsen and Auchwitz for life.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

For years since 1967 I see this young officer standing in the door way of his quarter in shock, his left arm was blown away in a mortar attack. Imagine seeing your neighbors bodies scattered just in your neighborhood.They (JW's)do not think.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do they know what 7.5 billion dead bodies look like?

Of Course..

Watchtower has shown JW`s what Armageddon will be like..

It will be very Cartoonish..

It Will Look Like a Scene Out Of a Batman Movie..

http://jwfacts.com/images/armageddon-watchtower-sep-1-1997.jpg

Then there will be a huge picnic..And..

All The Lions Will Get a Beach Ball..

Image result for Watchtower paradise

Image result for the end movie

Image result for the end

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit