Allegheny Pyramid Desecrated

by RolRod 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Little secret info. It is now in the Garage at the Coaraopolis Assembly Hall just next to the Greater Pittsburgh airport. Not the Assembly Hall garage, but the old Circuit Oveerseer's Apartment which is right next to the Assembly Hall. Supposedly after the next literature shippment it will be loaded on the truck and head back to HQ.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

When did Russell go to prison?

The poster must have made a typo or misstated. Rutherford was in prison for a period, but never Russell.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Thanks for the info Dr. Who.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    The poster must have made a typo or misstated. Rutherford was in prison for a period, but never Russell.

Yes...thank you dropoff that is correct. WT Headquarters, which had been temporarily located in Pittsburg, was moved back to NY when Rutherford went to prison. Good catch St George, sorry for the confusion.

I located the website where I first saw this information, way back when. https://truthhistory.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-short-history-of-united-cemeteries.html

• RolRod
    RolRod

Pete, you mean after Rutherford went to prison, the Society moved back to Pittsburgh, then when he was released they returned in NY

• RolRod
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Now, how are supposed to know God's plan for us without a WT. pyramid? Where else could we go?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Since they seem to have hauled the pyramid off with the pieces mostly intact, I wonder if they have plans to place it somewhere. They have museums now, so I could see them using it for that purpose. They also have a cemetery at WT farms that receives burials periodically, so I guess the monument could end up there.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Thank you Pete and dropoff for the clarification.

The history of the cemetery was fascinating, thank you for the link.

George

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

It will be a very sad thing if the head stone is not replaced. It seems like an attempt at rewriting history. ]

The founder of the religion in direct contact with the creator of the universe in an unmarked plot? Scandalous, total lack of respect. It's a desecration worse than the ignorant vandals that did the original damage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit