Whos Your Friend/SoulMate Here???

by ScoobySnax 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((((((((Arrowstar))))))))) My hockey sister! I luuuuurrrrv you!

~Aztec

• shera
    shera

I care for everyone here****hugs****

My soul mate would be Petty. Both of us have austic children.

*Heather

• Gadget
    Gadget
    As for some of those gorgeous girls in Florida..

Damn, I knew I should've gone to the fest over there.............

• patio34
    patio34

Golly, there are so many that i consider, or would be a friend of if we were in the same city. There are so many thoughtful and nice posters. I won't say names, because i'd possibly leave out some of my favorites.

Cheers to Simon's board!

Pat

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

OK.....lets get one thing straight here.........When I start a thread of this nature, I expect to seen only 2 words or squash them together, either way they might only make one word....

SCOOBYSNAX

'Tis all ya need to know...............

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I mean who the F IS Farkel........for goodness sake.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I like so many posters here. Everyone I have chatted, PM'd or debated with provides their own slant and flavour to the board. Without them all, this board would be cardboard soup. I know if I started listing them all, I will never stop. So I will mention my one friend that I have met in person, because our friendship has been enriched and deepened by personal contact. As lovely as the internet is, it is still just provides a shallow representation of the real person.

Concerned Mama, a great lady and reliable friend. I am better for knowing you.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

SCOOBYSNAX, but then, you already knew that.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

AND WH......you were the first to know where I was coming from......!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

((((((((((((((((((((((((Scooby)))))))))))))))))))) All I did was to listen. I mean really listen. I seem to learn alot more that way than I do running my mouth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit