Whos Your Friend/SoulMate Here???

by ScoobySnax 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have some pretty special friends here.. if we are talking NON romantic..

SimpleSally, Mortons068, notperfectyet... for example..

my soulmate however is sleeping in our bed.. I'll call him jacktheblacknight (a screen name from other places). He isn't registered on here.. YET.. Im hoping he will one day........since it might teach him more about where I am coming from exiting JWs since he came into my life after I chose to leave..

He woke me up tonight in the bed.. and now I can't sleep... thus I am here.. visiting with all of you!

~~Sassy~~

• Adam
    Adam
    "Well, I don?t know why I came here tonight,
    I got the feeling that something ain?t right.
    I?m so scared in case I fall off my chair,
    And I?m wondering how I?ll get down the stairs.
    Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,Here I am, stuck in the middle with you."

I will never EVER hear this song again in my life and not think of Reservoir Dogs.

Don't think I've found someone I can call a real friend here. I'm too abrasive to get close to I think. Too rabidly agnostic, too staunchly conservative on certain issues, don't give enough of a crap if my opinion offends someone. Did find someone on another board who does post here that knows about my soft and squishy middle, but I don't wanna say 'cause that person is tough on the outside too and we have our reputations to protect.

• morty
    morty

awww ((((( sns)))))

You are a special friend to me too.....

morty

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

used to..... not anymore though

• JusBeinMe
    JusBeinMe

Hey don't knock the albino sasquatch twin on the left. He used to be a soul mate.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Hey don't knock the albino sasquatch twin on the left. He used to be a soul mate.

Huh?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am going to just name a few that have touched me at times when I needed them the most....there are many but some just really reached out ya know?......Scootergirl, Eyegirl, Jo, Sloan, Windchaser , Mimily, Cassiline, Bikerchic, Cowboy, Jesika,,,,kind of kindred spirits if you will.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

(((((Dede)))))

This means your stayin now right?! I've missed your sweet and thoughtful posts here hun...

• Gadget
    Gadget

I have a really good friend on here. We have such a good laugh, and when I'm feeling bad she just wants to mother me!!! She's great.

• reboot
    reboot

Well; yes I have

He looks a bit like this...... (...anyone who messes with him will look a bit like this... with me looking down at them like this....lol )

He makes me laugh so much it hurts, understands my darker moods, is there for me if I need a shoulder, he's the best.

Can't imagine life without him now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit