CLAM MEETING Dumbing down

by freddo 17 Replies latest jw friends

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Do you have to take penicillin for clams?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Doc, any snippets i see posted or things i hear from old friends are positively revolting. Its not the religion we knew.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

That might explain why recently my wife hasn't been going to the mid-week meeting...

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

I went to them for about six months before I got out. Half of it is tedious videos and a a portion of those are literally cartoons for children. (Often with sexist/homophobic/xenophobic overtones)

• freddo
    freddo

Out4good4 said about his wife ...

"Then she presents the idea that I would be a good person she can practice her presentations with with me being the householder."

Of course you could look at that as an open goal mouth!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

From the Plato video " truth or habit" ? Hard choice...... Yes but a choice we all made . We faced our discomfort with the faith and swallowed the bitter pill of reality ( was it blue or red in The Matrix? I never was much into cinema. )

We paid the price , lost friends ,socially outcast damaged family relations..... but we had to do it

I only knew I could not continue to preach rubbish. ...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Freddo - After each one the MS taking the item asks the congregation for "positive" comments.

Were they expecting 'honest' comments instead, then?

It speaks volumes when they have to actually, verbally ask for positive comments. In reality, if it wasn't crap, they wouldn't need to ask.

"It's like listening to a bunch of people from a mental institution."

Yes.Cult Lunacy Aggrovating Mentalness

Image result for punkofnice wait

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

CLAM definition; Controlling Lives And Minds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit