I found a list my Wife is makingof subjects i have told her about the BORG.

by goingthruthemotions 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• under the radar
    under the radar

You said there were a few things on your wife's list that you hadn't brought up. But they all look like perfectly valid points against the Borg to me. Hmmm...

I know I'm swimming against the stream, but MAYBE that list could indicate that some of what you said struck home and that she's beginning to think for herself after all. Any reasoning person could have come up with those "extra" points on her list, if they had allowed themselves to simply draw logical conclusions without the weight of preconceived notions bearing down. Where else would she have gotten such ideas?

Still, there are many smart posters here and several have given you very good advice about being prepared for the worst. Yes, be prepared to be kicked out on short notice. But really, why should you be the one to leave? If you've been paying all the bills, let her be the one to choose between living with someone who doesn't share her particular set of religious superstitions or fending for herself for a change. Just sayin'...

Oh yeah, while I'm on my soapbox, I might as well say it: I think you were perfectly justified to check her tablet to see if she was "building some kind of case" against you. You need to know what you're up against so you can prepare the best defense. Think of it as your version of Theocratic Warfare. What's good for the goose...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit