My dilemma

by Saltheart Foamfollower 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So SF why would you turn him in if you yourself are an apostate, are you trying to play a disingenuous role as someone vindictively righteous and as an under cover apostate ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    just ask him outright if hes on jwn. his reply should tell you everything.
  • James Jack
    James Jack
    At first I thought you were talking about me, until you brought up the DF son story.
  • Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Finkelstein - thanks for your comments which have made sure I re-examine my motives etc - that's why I posted the topic in the first place. When I mentioned exposing him, I was really just suggesting an extreme position to get opinions rather than something I was seriously thinking of doing. I have been mentally out for about 16 years now and have overheard many things which I should have reported as an elder but haven't. I am genuinely happy when anyone, even someone I dislike (I'm not too keen on his son) escapes from the borg. As I mentioned, another poster here has a much larger grievance against him than I do and I view the members of this group more as sisters and brothers than I do those in my congregation. This affects how much help I feel I can give him. As the general consensus seems to be that I should do nothing, that is what I am planning to do.

SF

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Saltheart Foamfollower: I have been mentally out for about 16 years now and have overheard many things which I should have reported as an elder but haven't

Wow!...16 years, and still a regular attender and Elder? HOW do you do it?

• truthlover
    truthlover
    Of course they are watching him ... any out of line speech or indication is a red light..... happens all the time with those who are trending out ..... there have been several on the forum who have given talks trying to wake people up, then left themselves, so bide your time... keep a low profile... in passing, you can say enjoyed your talk.. but don't push further than that and if you are questioned, make up an easy answer....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit