CO visit... Circuit is not growing at all, he said during midweek meeting

by StarTrekAngel 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

So that was a "shocker". I was not able to attend the meeting. I had a more important one with my other apostate friends in the area. When planning for that week, I told my wife that we were undecided as to get together on Tuesday (meeting day) or Wednesday. I told her I would prefer Tuesday because the flea market is open on Wednesday nights and they sell some bomb ass tacos there and my kids love to go. So she said "Then what is the big deal, go on Tuesday and I'll go to the meeting". I said "I am just really curious to know what this anus has to say. He is the biggest company man CO I've seen in years". So she laughed and said she would take notes for me.

To my surprise, when she showed me the notes there it was. He closed the talk by saying there was no growth in the circuit. He yelled up to one of the elders asking what was the attendance for the night. One hundred and thirty four said the elder. The CO said "wow... that is quite a bit above the average 118 that you normally have... that means there is quite a bit of people here today that would normally not come to the meeting... Shame, shame, shame (wife said he was poking forth with this finger at the audience while he said that.)"

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Isn't it faith strengthening to see the huge increase in the "true religion!"

Oh sorry, I forgot - it's religions like Mormons and Islam which are growing faster! :)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The CO said "wow... that is quite a bit above the average 118 that you normally have... that means there is quite a bit of people here today that would normally not come to the meeting... Shame, shame, shame (wife said he was poking forth with this finger at the audience while he said that.)"

Image result for watchtower logoImage result for the beatings will continue until morale improvesImage result for watchtower logo

• sir82
    sir82

That's pretty shocking - you'd think the CO would at least try to appear "encouraging" instead of "scolding".

Sounds like he's getting frustrated and doesn't handle stress well.

• blondie
    blondie

Maybe he's been getting beatings from above..............

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

and there is not a damn thing he can do about it, apathy is alive and well in WT land !

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Hail the theocracy ever decreasing

Wondrous contraction is now taking place

Errors of doctrine emerge without ceasing

To those who walk with no blindfold in place

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Thank you for sharing this encouraging news and your wife for taking notes. FOG tactics once again but reality will come down hard on this cult.

Blondie...lol.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Great news! No growth!

• Saename
    Saename

Thought it was obvious. It's always been this way that some people prefer to come to the meetings only on special days.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit