Dubtown (kevin McFree) - A JW Parody on Youtube done with Legos

by Acluetofindtheuser 13 Replies latest social humour

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

I agree with you. I hate the WTBT$ misapplication of the phrase "wait on Jehovah" as if that implies not doing anything. What about that other phrase "give Jehovah something to bless"? Kevin gave Jehovah something to bless.

David only needed one small stone to take out Goliath. David didn't walk away. Neither did "Kevin McFree".

"Kevin McFree" was standing up for truth, and Jehovah is the God of Truth. The wicked judges in the borg may have judged Kevin harshly, but at the end of the day Jehovah saw that Kevin be vindicated by a different court.

It's awesome that he won, but we have to remember that sometimes we don't win the first round of a "battle". Winning or losing right away isn't necessarily evidence of God's favor or disfavor.

Jesus "lost" his first case against the Sanhedrin, but in the future hearing he will be the judge.

The WTBT$ lawyers have had lots of different kinds of cases. They are not all the same.

Is it good to help prisoners of conscience? Yeah.

Is it good to defend freedom of speech? Yeah.

Is it good to hide child sexual abuse? No.

Is it good to lie under oath and defend slanderers? No.

The God of justice will make sure all the phony WTBT$ lawyers and other fakers at Bethel are completely exposed. Those ones who are reproaching God's Name by attempting to crush victims of abuse and defend an antichrist institution supposedly "in God's Name" - Jehovah won't let them do that forever. We can have a part with Him in exposing the lies when we are willing to stand up and tell the truth, like David, and Kevin. Jehovah is the God of Truth. Just because a faker wears the label "Jehovah's Witnesses" doesn't mean they represent Jehovah or truth. On the other hand, a person doesn't need the label "Jehovah's Witness" to be a real witness of Jehovah the God of Truth. The awesome lawyer in the ARC who grilled Geoffrey Jackson, that lawyer was a real witness of Jehovah the God of Truth. Geoffrey Jackson, supposedly "Guardian of the Doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses" was shown to be a fraud.

Esther, Mordecai, Daniel, Ezra, Nehemiah and others, they worked with the governmental leaders of their day in order to help people and it wasn't "being part of the world". They were faithful examples for us to imitate.

@Desirousofchange, you said: "Today, it would appear they cannot win a case, even if the decision costs them MILLION$.

Ever wonder what that is "evidence" of?"

No, I don't wonder - I know what it's evidence of. Jehovah is about to let the WTBT$ institution, along with all other religious institutions, be completely destroyed. The governments are going to completely strip them of all their real estate, holdings, financial stuff, prominence, titles, etc. Religious fakers will be completely exposed. We can share in exposing them when we keep telling the truth, whether it be to the media, the government leaders, on the internet, whereever. The time is near for the Watchtower to be torn down, with Jehovah's blessing. Jesus hasn't changed how he views religious hypocrites.

"...and they will not leave a stone upon a stone in you, because you did not discern the time of your being inspected.” Then he entered the temple and started to throw out those who were selling, saying to them: “It is written, ‘My house will be a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a cave of robbers.”"

Everyone will see the evidence that the WTBT$ has Jehovah's disfavor.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Love them. Someone else did some cartoons, " one towl signs, sit down, droning talks, sleeping at meeting, frantic hand waving to comment ".

• Gorb
    Gorb

Fun!

G.

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

@ ACLUETOFINDTHEUSER - You have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit