God is Real in Principle

by looter 251 Replies latest jw friends

• Landy
    Landy

It makes it easier for others to read. Which is a good thing as your posts are difficult enough to read as it is.

• looter
    looter

"Which is a good thing as your posts are difficult enough to read as it is." It's difficult because everyone wants it to be. Shall not be hard to seed through the quotes and read.

• Landy
    Landy

Too hard for me because I'm not fucking doing it anymore.

Bye.

• OzGirl
    OzGirl

Looter,

The quote function is not at the top of your computer screen.

When you post on here, you're writing inside a box that says "have your say."

Below the words "have your say" you see your avatar picture, your icon.

Below the words "have your say" you see a toolbar.

On the toolbar, the third one from the left is the quote feature. It has quotation marks on it. They look like a pair of number 6. "66."

• cofty
    cofty

I even posted a picture of it for you.

• Saename
    Saename

Well, I can forgive looter for this one... Maybe he wasn't allowed to use the computer at his house because of his parents listening to Watchtowerâ„¢ guidelines on "using the Internet wisely." I wouldn't be surprised... He should be more knowledgeable about computers than cofty if he is 18 years old...

• Viviane
    Viviane
    How many times must I repeat myself with you?

So far, you've not repeated yourself. You've said essence, shrewdness, nature, etc. You just keep replacing one term with another, never repeating or explaining.

I've explained it best way possible and you'll keep asking questions no matter what.

Well year, dear. That's what happens when you can't explain what you mean and aren't clear.

I'm letting it go because it'll never lead to anything at least with you.

No, not likely, because I don't accept "nonsense" as an explanation.

To you. I don't put it that way. Yet another case of us seeing things differently. It's always that. Can you not see this?

I absolutely see your complaint. You made it, you feel it. You simply seek to blame someone else for it rather than realize it's your own lack of an argument that is the cause of your current feelings.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    These are just my ideas, you don't have to reject them as if I'm saying that they are the truth.

So, you said what you were writing in your OP was truth or true five times. Now it's not? Interesting.

Also, everything Orphan Crow said...

• looter
    looter

"So, you said what you were writing in your OP was truth or true five times. Now it's not? Interesting." Never said it was the truth just what my belief was, that you clearly don't respect or fathom at all. "No, not likely, because I don't accept "nonsense" as an explanation." I've already did, so you may continue to attempt to shoehorn this even more at your will. Doesn't mean I care anymore to explain it to you anymore. That ship has sailed to Antarctica.

"You've said essence, shrewdness, nature, etc. You just keep replacing one term with another, never repeating or explaining." Did you not say that already...? "Well year, dear. That's what happens when you can't explain what you mean and aren't clear." Not to you at least. Other people have got what I meant firmly. Just because you don't doesn't mean I haven't explained clear what was meant. "You simply seek to blame someone else for it rather than realize it's your own lack of an argument that is the cause of your current feelings." I'm not trying to blame anyone. My argument is just something you disagree with. No one's fault. Sue me for that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Looter..

If you believe in God and think God wants us all to be happy..

Then for the Love of God.....Use your friggin Quote Function..

Reading your posts is like trying to read..

A DROPPED PLATE of SPAGHETTI..

http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/new_years_healthy_eating_slideshow/getty_rm_photo_of_broken_plate_of_spaghetti.jpg

I can`t tell what that says or who said it!..http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit