God is Real in Principle

by looter 251 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Outlaw - repeating exactly the same nonsensical words doesn't really help to clarify things.

"blue black round"?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

psssst....background

• looter
    looter

I'm using internet 6 cofty. Please don't tell me to upgrade to Internet 11 because it's not capable. There's just nothing to be done about it. It shouldn't be that hard.

• cofty
    cofty

Looter - If you are using Internet Explorer 6 then the instructions above will work perfectly.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw - repeating exactly the same nonsensical words doesn't really help to clarify things....................."blue black round"?.....cofty

For what ever reason,you`ve misread my post.....Twice

The word 'BLACK" doesn`t exist in the original post,or the Quote from the Original Post..

The word your misreading is "BACK"..

• cofty
    cofty
    psssst....background - OC

Outlaw go ask your imaginary professor, who spends his leisure time criticising my writing, about the difference between a "blue background" and a "blue back round".

FFS!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    looter: That's disrespectful calling me elderly

No, it wasn't disrespectful. It was a reason. It was a respectful way of offering an explanation for why you would have limited computer skills. It was far more respectful than calling you incompetent.

"Elderly", in my books, has nothing at all to do with incompetence/competence - it only denotes a certain generation that didn't have the privilege of learning computer skills.

you should be ashamed

I have nothing to be ashamed about. I am not the one who has been deceptive

The assigning of shame to someone you want to discipline is a tactic that was commonly employed by older generations to control their children. My granny did it all the time and she passed on the practice to my mother. That is another reason why your age is so transparent

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw go ask your imaginary professor, who spend his leisure time criticising my writing, about the difference between a "blue background" and a "blue back round".....cofty

My imaginary professor?..

You`re the guy who continuously claims he doesn`t insult people..

Congratulations!

You`ve taken one more opportunity to prove yourself a liar again..

My buddy with the Masters in Linguistics..

Just happens to be here watching Dr.Phil with me..

I showed him your posts..

He agrees that I misspelled the word but he doesn`t see the word "BLACK" either..

He thinks the average person would understand what I was trying to communicate..

He thinks your being Petty..

I wouldn`t have bothered with you but..

Once again..

You went out of your way to insult me..

Dr.Phil is Over!..

Stay tuned for our next Dr.Phil Show..

Where cofty Tries To Insult OUTLAW Again..

IT`S A SHOW..

YOU WON`T WANT TO MISS!..

Image result for dr phil gif

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    cofty: Outlaw go ask your imaginary professor, who spends his leisure time criticising my writing, about the difference between a "blue background" and a "blue back round".

I know this one, Cofty! Can I answer it, please, please? *waving hand frantically and sitting tall in my desk...squirmin'

I gonna...I'ma gonna do it

the answer is...

G

• cofty
    cofty
    My buddy with the Masters in Linguistics.. Just happens to be here watching Dr.Phil with me..

Yeah of course he is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit