Today's Text - Jehovah Is SPEEDING Up The Work!

by Divergent 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Funny text. If God was truly backing the work we would see numbers similar to the first century when thousands would convert in a single day.

If God truly existed and "didn't want anyone to be destroyed," then you would see mass conversions of people. Instead we see massive amounts of people leaving the org.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

"The small one a mighty nation" Please God find a piece of land where they can become a

nation somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

"Speeding up the work" like a sloth....

• bobld
    bobld

D..Explain,

At one time,the anointed remnant were like"the little one" but their number grew

as other spiritual Israelities brought into God's organization.

So are the FDS aka GB growing in number.

• bobld
    bobld
    should read spiritual Israelities were brought into
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry

Jah on his Chariot - The Younger Years - aka Full Speed Ahead

http://www.bellissimakids.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/VintageTurtleDog-1.jpg

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hmmm, I found at least one significant error:

Nevertheless, it is evident that the great crowd anointed remnant of partakers is growing and becoming greater with each passing year.

There, that's a little more accurate.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Jehovah Is SPEEDING Up The Work!"

Yes, I've noticed that water swirling down the drain seems to speed up towards the end. :smirk:

• I quit!
    I quit!
    "I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time." Yup it's moving right along. Over 40 years since 1975. Over 100 years since the return if Christ in 1914. Does anyone remember how they went full throttle in the years preceding 1975? I'm amazed that anyone still buys into their BS. Same old lies to the same old people. Nothing ever changes in Jehovah land.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I quit: We boldly proclaimed prior to 1975 to our family and friends. this is your last opportunity to

be saved, trust me God is my witness before 1975 end if you don't become a JW you will be

burnt to a crisp.

And we still remain in the crazy organization after 1975 passed.LOL

• rebel8
    rebel8

Classic brainwashing.

Closing branch offices.

Reducing the frequency of meetings.

Reducing the # of hours required to call yourself a pioneer.

Firing special pioneers.

Didn't they close Gilead too?

Selling off the world headquarters and downsizing.

Stopping publications.

Wow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit