by alanv 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
  • asp59
    asp59
    • Peak of Publishers *: 8,686,980

• Average Publishers Preaching Each Month: 8,480,147

• Percentage of Increase Over 2020: 0.7

• Total Number Baptized *: 171,393

Honest this numbers look really bad. Specially in times when People think world gonna end soon. People flock to cults then.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

If they kept everyone in then the 171,000 baptised would be a 2% rise...thus 0.7% rise means they lost 112,000 people.

How many of those baptised are not children? That, I presume, will be the majority of the number thus they are self-sustaining at the moment but not many are coming in from outside.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Bear in mind that the 0.7% increase follows last year’s 0.6% decrease, so the net increase over 2019 is very small.

• asp59
    asp59

"How many of those baptised are not children? "

Probable most are children of JWs. Incredible hours spent in preaching, and not much to show for it.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Everybody in my area was in a rush to get their children baptized. So I imagine that was true through out the u.s.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Toyota Corporation, Ford Motor Corporation, GM Corporation, Apple, and GE Electric all target the adult general public to buy their product line...there's a future for these large companies.

The WTBTS is currently mainly targeting born-in infants and children of JW families...this cult's future is limited & shortened!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''The WTBTS is currently mainly targeting born-in infants and children of JW families..''

Of course targeting the most naieve. Told not to question and believe everything you here..

• Biahi
    Biahi

The “preaching” hours, lol, I wonder how much is just made up by pimos.

• asp59
    asp59

Biahi

Remember it was mostly how avoid meeting people when does in congregations were out doing field service. People going to houses and the way passning lots of People with out talking to them. Window shopping most of time in service. Piooners sitting for hours with bible studies just to get hours. Elders telling there children abouth some world news and counting it as bible study. Really funny 😁 But org has always done things to make numbers bigger then they are. In the 90s they came up with if you read bible text to someone out in service in the second visit, that could be reported as bible study. Soon drinking glas of water gonna be counted as baptiste

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit