2021 Service Report

by alanv 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• alanv
    alanv

I have just realized that the 2021 Service Report figures have in fact been published. But they are written in such a way its harder to compare. So on the JW website, there is a tab called 'About us'. If that is clicked we see the main worldwide figures. But if we click on the individual countries shown on the same page, they show the new 2021 figures. This is a very clever move by Watchtower as it hides quite well some of the more damaging figures.

They may of course publish the figures in the way they always have, or they may keep publishing them in this way. Time will tell.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The information has also been in that format with all the separate country listings for the last few years. There’s nothing to suggest at this stage that the combined report won’t be made available. In most of the last several years it has been released in the first week of January.
  • alanv
    alanv

Thanks Jeffro, I had never given it much thought before. I certainly hope you are right and they do continue to publish it in the way they always have.

• Biahi
    Biahi

You know, if the numbers are down, they just spun that as “we are so close to the end, the love of the greater numbers will cool off”.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It looks like increases in most countries so I don’t think they’d want to hide the numbers this year. There are a few countries, mainly in southern Africa, with decreases.

• btlc
    btlc

I'm more interested in memorial partakers number, it rise dramatically since 2005. And an explanation of it, of course.

• alanv
    alanv

btic. The org have already said that many think they are of the heavenly class, but are just a bit mixed up. Either that, or they are mentally unstable lol. And its only a once a year embarrassment so they think they can live with that.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I don’t think they’d want to hide the numbers this year.

Like they don't want to hide the number 587 BCE😂😂😂

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

btlc:

I'm more interested in memorial partakers number, it rise dramatically since 2005. And an explanation of it, of course.

More info about JW memorial partakers here.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Like they don't want to hide the number 587 BCE😂😂😂

They try their dambdest to, they have to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit