Interesting That in the Regional Convention They Are Asking for More Volunteers to Bethel

by RubaDub 24 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

For those of us who could sit through the program so far, I did find it interesting that they are again asking for people to apply to Bethel.

I happened to speak to a friend who called and asked him why they would do that. His response was that, well, they need younger people there.

I guess once you are over 50 or something you are eligible to be sent out to pasture.

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

Bethel has always been closet labor camp. They will always need new people to replace the ones they burn out.

• sir82
    sir82

Don't they have the place in complete & total shutdown? As in literally no one at all is permitted in or out (except, I guess, for food delivery & trash removal). And it seems it will be that way, based on their announcements to the congregations, for at the absolute bare minimum a full year more, more likely 2 or more years.

So how are all these new Bethel recruits going to actually, you know, enter the compound?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

they need younger people there.

Meaning: no medical problems

• waton
    waton
    Meaning: no medical*** problems

DOC; meaning tech savvy, meaning having no interest, knowledge of past Wt disasters for the wt r&f. like:

If anybody says you will not die ca, 1919. -- it is a lie.

*** payed for in many countries, Canada, UK, germany by government, (satan's) programs.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Get rid of anything with a grey hair and replace with younger version. There is one born every minute.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Rubabud do be careful you don't catch Covid 1914 at that convention. Make sure you take your temperature regularly.

• sir82
    sir82

For some odd reason I thoroughly enjoy the name "Rubabud" far more than "Rubadub".

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Make sure you take your temperature regularly.

@Anna Maria ...

I am finding it easier to remember to take my temperature using the anal thermometer hourly.

I am building an Excel spreadsheet and using the various charting features to analyze the results.

I am thinking about reducing it to 30 minute intervals for a more accurate analysis when viewing the trend of the slope.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

My nephew was sent back to his home congregation during the COVD shutdown. Maybe it has something to do with his getting married last year too. He's probably 21, no skills.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit