Another congregation closed

by hoser 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Have no clue what growth has anything too do with being blessed. Islam and Catholics are always growing. I think if they removed DF arrangements half JWs would abandon religion.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Imagine trying to explain to your young child's school teacher that the reason little Johnny JW's grades are slipping is he doesn't get enough sleep as the soonest he gets to bed on a meeting night is 10:00PM.

The one thing the Hateful Eight has always lacked is love for their own people. How ironic that the only mark of a Christian is love. Not faith. Not obedience. Love.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

TonusOH - You have captured this in a nutshell.

My young life as a Jobot child was an absolute hell of tiredness and traipsing about for Jehovah(tm).

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    • The one thing the Hateful Eight has always lacked is love for their own people. How ironic that the only mark of a Christian is love. Not faith. Not obedience. Love

An insightful comment. So true.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

You know them their fruits. Give more money is what they usually talk in the meetings. Not agape.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Just what do the JWs get in return?

• joao
    joao

Nothing!!!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Nothing but a phony promise to survive Armageddon...

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I would never tolerate what the Witness religion has become.

I know I've mentioned it here before, shortly before she died my mother who was baptized in the early 40's, in one of her few and far between lucid moments stated, "If Jehovah's Witnesses were THEN what they have become NOW I would NEVER have become one!"

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You become suspicious of this cult when they have to make-up a name for God. Very much like a toddler who has a name for his favorite stuffed toy! And then the JWs constantly repeat that name at their meetings as though in a hypnotic state of mind...scary!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit