Now it's wrong to sweep up!!!

by petespal2002 34 Replies latest jw friends

• gentlesoul
    gentlesoul

Allow me to say a couple of things. First this is exactly why I only read here rather than be a poster. I have read post like this time and again and I think your all wrong. Just because one person has an attitude does not allow for everyone to have an attitude. The JW talks about Love and I do not see any love in his words, but then I do not see any love in any one else's words either.

Those of you who say welcome here and learn, just what is it that you are teaching those that are leaving ? How to be a rude, inconsiderate, unloving, unforgiving person ? I think we all as human beings need to remember And this has proven itself time and time again that how we treat others is exactly how we are going to be treated. So if you like to be respected like trash then continue to treat others like trash, or we can humble ourselves and be more respectful of others.

I may not post here any more either as this is not what I will tolerate on either side. It can be frightening for some with the words that some of you write here and I must ask just who the heack are any of us to act or talk as if they are better than anyone else.?

Please try to remember that there are many here who come from different places, different races, different walks of life that may not appeal to others but we need to respect all things in others....That is the love that Jesus taught, to love others, not what they do but the person as an individual the same as ourselves.........

• Panda
    Panda

"cautious as serpents..."

Has zelvis left the building? Trolling for trouble directly didn't work, so now we hear from the older wiser troll about how this forum is unchristian. Give it a break. Folks here are diverse with diverse ideas. And unlike the WTS I appreciate what everyone has to say, and if I don't like it I say I don't like or I simply disagree. Zelvis and gentlesoul won't allow for different opinions. They aren't used to good discussions with other intelligent humans. I hope that they continue to lurk and learn.

• Panda
    Panda

BTW... If the sweeper is annointed he must be old. He may have been confused. The elder may have been joking with him. You know like "get outta here you bum, hahaha." Or there may be issues about cleaning that the 2 congregations sharing the KH don't agree on, or maybe they just don't get the job done. So Old annointed man decides he'll make peace and do the sweeping for both congs. Well Elder Snob won't accept that because he's all for teaching cong B a lesson.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    so far im a bad speller accused of being an out of control adolescent

Hey Zelevis! Welcome to the board. I was wondering if your bad spelling has anything to do with the Society discouraging you from getting an education and encouraging you to spend your life pioneering?

Anyway, to get the thread back on track....

My mother was complaining a while ago about the elders councelling her on getting rides to the Kingdom Hall. Apparently, she should be asking people in her book study group for rides as opposed to anyone else. She was pretty pissed off about that. I told her to become spiritually weak, and then she'd get rides from everyone.

• gentlesoul
    gentlesoul

Panda,

Actually what you said about me was very untrue, I am for a diversafied conversation, what I was saying was we all need to be respectful of others, maybe you read between the lines in what I said or maybe it is that you have a problem with respecting others and so you turned what I said around in order to fit your understanding or maybe I should say a lack of understanding. All I said was that there was a lack of respect for all people here. If that bothers you then I am sorry for you because my words were not out of anger or hate but out of kindness. If kind words are a problem for you then you are one of those whom I was plainly thinking of....

And I was not supporting what zeleis was saying either I was speaking on both sides.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit