Brand New Religion

by BugEye 38 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Welcome Frontle,

You are right of course, there is a very serious side to all of this. If you have read other threads you know that we write about some very serious subjects. We do, on occassion have flights of fancy and it is great comic relief. We did this twice before with the "Heresy of the month" thread and the "Starting a new religion" thread.
    Nice to have you with us. You might want to start your own thread, titled "I'm new" or something like that, and tell us about yourself.

Again, welcome to the group.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome Frontle! Ditto' to Larc.
    Bugeye,
    I am already baptized into the Bath and Shower Society too. But I love my new freedom of thought!! Perhaps I can diversify!
    TW

• Tina
    Tina

((((((((((bugsy)))))))))))))lol

I can't join your religion,I'm already a member of the Womens Sewing Circle and Terrorist Society,wink. luv,Tina

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

BugEye,

I am up for it! Head slave at the temple. I can perform my duties, my sword has never let me down. Please form a queue - ladies only.

Do you er like Gladiators?

• think41self
    think41self

BUGEYE!

Why have I not been appointed as Goddess yet? You made me perform those favors for nothing? Hah! Just like a God, never keeping your word!

Frontle...Welcome to the board...we are...um...er...serious most of the time.

Gladiator...I might like gladiators...do you look anything like Russell Crowe and speak with that fiiiiiine Ozzie accent?

think41self

"Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

• logical
    logical

I dont want to be a god.

• BugEye
    BugEye

Ok, due to personal requests, the following changes are to be made.

Logical is no longer a god and is now completely mortal.

Think41self has been promoted to Goddess of Positive Thinking. (And thanks. BTW you performed the best of all)

BugEye

• larc
    larc

Bugeye,

I think that is unfair. Logical should get promoted to a God. He has seniority on this board. I would like to be a God myself, but I don't know what I want to be a God of yet. Seems to me that most to the real good God jobs are taken already. Well, I will think of something.

• think41self
    think41self

Bugeye

Thanks for the promotion! Now all will have to tremble at the power I wield! Oh, and, um.....thanks for the compliment

Here is just a small demonstration of my power!

think41self

"Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit