Brand New Religion

by BugEye 38 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will join this new religion. But only if I get to co-rule with randyaussie! He sounds like he'll be having the most fun.

And I also like your meeting schedule and time. I vow not to be late..ever....on the 30th of Feb. [8>]

think41self

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I think Mommy must have some goddess like powers for you all to belive that she is soo inocent and sweet HAHAHAHHA!!!!

Ven

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ven, i think mommy has been putting some of her magic fairy dust in the drinking water here

hahahaha

h

• mommy
    mommy

Bugsy[:|]
    Really, you shouldn't have. I wouldn't know what to do with a religion like this. I think all the power may get to my head and then I will be just like the rest of you....lol Joking

Venice and Harmony,
    I am so glad you have finally started believing in fairies

Gladiator,
    Just a note on the inside, Bugsy and his wife are very close friends of mine. I value them as friends, I do not consider this a "chat up" But thanks for the plug And glad you are here and no longer lurking, look forward to more.
    wendy

• Jang
    Jang

sign me up jang

Already done Gro ..... welcome to our new religion ...

We will all get out heads together and see if we can work out what we are to do to earn our brownine points and licmb up the ladder of salvaiton

First thing you must remember that you are to climb the steps of the tallest building in Sydney on your knees doing 100 'hail freddies" on each step ..... and for further penance you must only have unleavend bread baked by the sisters and good wine for nutrition. That should keep you out of mischief until we can think of something else for you to do.

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi BugEye,

I take it that you don't have a set of "commandments" yet.
    I would like one of them to be "Thou shall go fishing at every opportunity" followed by "Thou shall clean thine own fish". Do you think you could fit them in somewhere, possibly after the orgy stuff?

Jigrigger

• Jang
    Jang

Jigrigger, why should we clean our own fish. surely we can have our own pioneers to do that for us as a service to those of us who are specially annointed?

now, the bit about going fishing ... that appeals to me ..... especially if it is reef fishing!

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

• ladonna
    ladonna

Bugeye,

Please sign me up....with one exception.

You have to have a baddie around and it sounds like Randy will have all the fun, so I am offering to be the Goddess of Seduction.

Out to seduce all away from your new religion :-)

La Donna Ana

• TR
    TR

APOSTASY! APOSTASY! I'm calling together a judicial committee meeting for all that get involved! Can you say DISFELLOWSHIP?

TR

"Kults Suck"

• BugEye
    BugEye

Ok, I have been recieving a great deal of requests for new gods both in this post and through other means of communication.

To all of you who offered to perform sexual favours in exchange for being exhaulted to godhood, form a line to the right Randy Aussie is waiting.

We are not considering doctrines at this time, but we will accept reccomendations for temple rituals.

Harmony and Dana, there will be both large hunky male temple slaves and sexy seductive female ones of all sexual preferences so that none feel excluded.

All right, the new gods are:

SanFransiscoJim as the God of the Easy Going

PeaceLoveHarmony as the Goddess of Drugs and Alcohol

Logical as the God of Sad Faces

Ladonna as the Goddess of Seduction (thanks for the sexual favours)

Safe4Kids as the Goddess of Empathy (thanks for the sexual favours)

Farkel as the God of Arguments

Ok, thats it for now in the god appointment department.

Now there appears to be some confusion because of this number of gods in this trinity, so we are leaving the nessecary twisting of words to JanH and Abbadon, who seem particularly addept at producing any reasoning they wish. I also feel that these two will become writers in our governing body, talent like that is hard to come by.

Well thats it for now.

BugEye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit