Brand New Religion

by BugEye 38 Replies latest jw friends

• BugEye
    BugEye

New religion

I am hereby instituting a brand new religion. We will from henceforth be called The Church of Wendy Mommy.

We are a multifaceted organisation and will have our headquarters in Tampa Florida 'cause I know someone there and the weather is good.

We have 3 leaders or Gods if you will.

First of all is the Goddess of sweet looking innocence and love Mommy.
    Next we prostrate ourselves to the Goddess of words and paper Jang.
    And finally we acknowledge the God of sex lust and debauchery RandyAussie

These form our trinity of one God in three

We bow low to their greatness and we offer ourselves unreservedly in dedication to these great ones.

We have decided against adopting the God of the Hebrews because he has still to figure out what he is the God of. Last we checked, he was the god of war, god of love, god of peace and hate inducer. Hopefully he will soon decide who he wants to be and we'll take a vote on wether we want him or not.

Meetings will be held regularly once each year on the 30th February at 7 PM sharp. Stragglers will be the sacrifice of the night.

All notices will be filed in triplicate and forwarded to the office of the God JanG located in Brisbane Australia. No notices under 20 A4 pages will be accepted.

The Church service will be commenced in worship of the Goddess Mommy, with sincere looks of kindness and comments of love between all involved. No grumpy looks will be acceptable and all who refuse to participate in the initial service will be sent to the God of the Hebrews.

Next there will be a brief summary of notices to the Goddess JanG and the time allotted for this segment is 65 days.

Finally we will conclude with an orgy in honour of God RandyAussie. Condoms will be provided as will instructional videos.

Your loving and hating brother.

BugEye

• gro
    gro

ha ha ha
    very droll my dear man,
    sign me up jang

• hopeful
    hopeful

bugeye I think you are being really awful to jang. She is one of the nicest ladies I have ever met and her heart is so big toward everyone. Jan has been so ill this last few years but it hasn't stopped her from helping others when she could. I have seen a few people who have been saying things about her but as I understand it from others only a few years ago she could have written most of that information herself and it is only her illness that has affected her ability to write long papers anymore.

I think you should all be ashamed of yourselves for picking on someone you don't know just because she has a problem making herself clear sometimes ..... She really works very hard at overcoming it all.

hopeful

• BugEye
    BugEye

Hopeful

Lighten up

She would laugh at this, just ask her

BugEye

• Jang
    Jang

She would laugh at this, just ask her

You are right Bugeye. I can see the funny side of it. We made up something simalar when I was with Randy Wattters and his support group while in the USA in 1988. We had a great time deciding who would be in our 'trinity' What was missing in your new religion are all the doctrines and so on .... one can go beserk in catering for everyone's tastes

Thankyou Hopeful for your kind remarks .... I appreciate it ..... I know you found it hard to see all that in the chatroom the other day. Different people have different perceptions as I explained to you. If we were all the same it would be a very boring world .... It is just that you know me personally and they haven't had that "pleasure"

JanG
    CAIC Website: http://caic.org.au/zjws.htm
    Personal Webpage: http://uq.net.au/~zzjgroen/

• larc
    larc

This is our third new religion here. I thought you might want to look at the other two, to compare and contrast. Enjoy!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Bugsy,

ROTFLMAO....Where do I sign up??? Hey, will there be big, brawny male temple slaves??????

BTW...PLH could be the Goddess of Happiness

Dana

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

dana,

i'd love to be the goddess of happiness but only if i get to help break in the new brawny temple slaves hehe

Bugsy,

LMAO! thanks for the laugh...i need it this week.

love
    harmony

"Power doesn't mean you're acting like a man, or you're a bully or a bitch. It's that you don't let people step on you"
    -Sharon Monplaisir

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

BUG EYE,

I've been lurking for a while and you're not the first to fancy Wendy but take it from me - your chat up line ain't making it. Still why start a new religion? Just reinvent an old one and call it 'The Whatstower Society.'

• Loki
    Loki

Sounds like a great religion. Is it a private thing, or can I join in sometimes?

Loki

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit