lf you could ask god questions what would they be?

by atomant 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Intriguing topic, it triggers the mind in so many ways. Well...

What kind of entity are you?

Do you deal with humans in our dimension or are you in some kind of abstract, unknown reality?

To what degree is the bible true?

How do you see organized religion? Will they all be forgiven or will they all be doomed since they all fail?

Is/was your son real?

Is there life after death? In what shape or form?

Is it our purpose to colonize other planets?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    "Wow! Oh geeze! God! So nice to meet you! I have so many questions. The first of which is: can you please call a doctor? Why? Oh, because I'm obviously having hallucinations and having a conversation with those hallucinations, so I must be experiencing some kind of psychological break or have a brain tumor or something."
  • cofty
    cofty

Why did you make a world that is perfectly designed to kill millions of its inhabitants?

• atomant
    atomant
    How does it feel to watch innocent babies and children die?Woops wrong question you youve allready killed 1st borns in the land of egypt as punishment to pharoah,So where is the love in that act?Why didnt you just punish pharoah?l guess slaughtering one life wasnt enough might as well kill em all.Did it make you feel good after you killed them?How would you feel if another god came along and killed jesus?Would you be slow to anger?l doubt it.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "Can you please set the fundies straight?"
  • blondie
    blondie

1) Prove that the person you are asking is God, hears you, and answers in a way you can understand

2) Determine if they tell the truth or you not entitled to it

3) No middle men

• sparky1
    sparky1

If you want us to love and worship you, Why can't you show us your face?, so that we can know that you are real.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Why the silly game of 'hide and seek'?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    ......Since man created you wholly out of imagination and ignorance, will you now go away permanently ?
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    probably what do you think of me. then say don't answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit