lf you could ask god questions what would they be?

by atomant 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo
    Anybody there? Hello?
  • talesin
    talesin

Guys, do you remember the Hylander? (sp?)

He said "we are all gods"

Who can argue with that? ;)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    why did you and your old buddy have to include us poor mere mortals in your dick waving competition? couldn't you have done it in some far flung corner of the universe and let your creation just get on with their lives without having to endure for 1000's of years of utter desperate hardships? and how much longer is this pointless, childish,selfish and utterly ridiculous dick waving competition going to go on for? dont you think we've suffered long enough FFS?
  • talesin
    talesin

(((jook))), you are in pain, and yeah, the betrayal is so great. You are not alone. xx

• cofty
    cofty
    Talsin is there s-mething wr-ng with y-ur keyb-ard?
  • talesin
    talesin

Cofty, if you mean the g-d thing, check the other thread. I explained it.. it's my quirk, but I think you will understand it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Very cool jookbeard!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

"If the bible tells us everything about you, and we should imitate you, does that mean I should be a jealous genocidal being who loves blood, and burning animals on alters?

Should I also be ok with "faithful" servants who committed incest, or offered their daughters to be pack raped?

Should I engage in squabbles that result in billions of people suffering?"

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    "If you chose Russell to be your spokesman, why were so many of his teachings completely wrong? Why does the organisation he started have such a chequered history? Did YOU make a mistake, or is the organisation actually NOT your appointed channel as they claim?"
  • atomant
    atomant
    Why is your so called word the bible written in such an ambiguous way.?Why didnt jesus write any chapters of the bible?Do you ever ask yourself what a mess you have created with all the angels and humans rebelling?Have you ever really considered what it might feel like to be a human dying of starvation,cancer,disease,old age.?Would you like to live as a human for a day in complete agony and wishing to die so the pain of living will cease ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit