lf you could ask god questions what would they be?

by atomant 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant
    Thought it might be an interesting exercise to read the variety of questions people might ask.
  • talesin
    talesin

To the g-d of the Bible, the Xtian g-d (there are many g-ds):

Why do you foster so much hatred in your believers, whilst proclaiming yourself the 'g-d of love'?

• talesin
    talesin

To the Aztec g-d(s) ...

"Why do you require the tortures and bloody sacrifices?"

• talesin
    talesin

To the Hindu g-ds ...

"Why are Brahmins superior to others? Why do you have a caste system that is cruel and rigid?"

• talesin
    talesin

To the Islam g-d ...

"Why do you fear women's power so much that you require they be stoned for showing their beauty?"

** hehehe, I'm done for now ... xx

• talesin
    talesin

Sorry, but one more thing ....

To the atheists who have no g-d, but act like they *are* a g-d ...

"Why do you insist on compliance to your will, yet you claim to have no belief system?"

** Okay, stick a fork in me ... I'm done.

[edit: from a g-dless witch - figure that one out. mwah haha]

• atomant
    atomant
    gee wizz the blokes with forks are going to have a field day when your in hell.lf l was you ld buy an armour suit and start wearing it .
  • talesin
    talesin

hahaha!

I have to say, I don't like religion. *grins*

BUT, a great story (I think) about my former landlord,,,,

He was Hindu, and a Swami (a spiritual leader). They had their temple service on Sundays, and after the service, always a pot luck. It's a very close community.

My landlord would drop by every Sunday, and bring me a plate of delish Indian food. He is well-known in my city for his kindness and wisdom, and being both an humanistic and spiritual leader.

He told me about the Hindu version of Hell. Everyone is seated at a banquet table. They cannot bend their arms or wrists. They are seated at a table with an huge feast. The only way to eat, is to feed each other. So they *must* help each other, or forever starve in their hatred of 'other'.

I thought that was an amazing religious interpretation. Cool, huh?

• talesin
    talesin

The "Allegory of the Long Spoons" in art.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Which God are you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit