So, is God a rapist!?

by stuckinarut2 45 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah and what about child support? Talk about a deadbeat dad, lol.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    ...the bible says that God (Jehovah) impregnated Mary. WITHOUT HER CONSENT. So that would seem to be Rape...right?

Never thought of it that way, but to me the entire event compared to the way things actually happened... I think that those involved would be so surprised about what their story have become today.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Actually, Jesus wasn't born on December 25. That was taken from the Roman Feast of Saturn. Also, the Bible never specifically prophesies that the Messiah would be born of a virgin; however, the New Testament strongly suggests she was a virgin and that she consented to being the mother.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Anything can happen in ancient mythology, really anything at all.

Gods knocking up human woman, sure why not ?

• jp1692
    jp1692

I wanted to say, "Jesus fucking Christ!"

But upon reflection, I guess "Jehovah fucking Mary!" is a more accurate description.

Seriously, once you put some emotional and intellectual distance between yourself and religious beliefs, the sheer ridiculousness of them is painfully obvious. It's somewhat embarrassing to admit--even to myself--that I ever believed any of this nonsense.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

No, god wasn't a rapist because there were no two witnesses present.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

........and Mary didn't scream during the conception so therefore it was consensual.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

IV F no intercourse needed so is a virgin birth possible today?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Boy, someone really doesn't like this thread, LOL.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I think Ever Apostate sums it up nicely,what more needs to be said ?

Then again I suppose we could all be tormented eternally in a Hell-fire ,or exterminated once and for all at Armageddon .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit