Is the Mid Week Meeting shorter or longer than before they stopped doing the book study at homes?

by Iamallcool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Years ago the meeting at our hall was actually 2 hours and 15 minutes (maybe 2 hours and 10 minutes). The Ministry School had to be a full hour, the Service meeting had to be a full hour, and we had to allow extra time for song and prayer, including the middle song. So the meeting started at 7:25 p.m. and ended about 9:40 p.m. That was really rough on the school kids. We would get home at 10:15 p.m. at the earliest.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

If you do not care or you do not know, there is no need for you to post on this thread.

Actually, there is. This is NOT a congregation, this is NOT the KH, and I don't have to abide the WT's stupid rules. If you want to discuss JW crap, then YOU go to a JW forum. For as long as I abide the forum rules, I am free to state whatever I feel like stating. Don't like it? You leave.

Let me repeat it: Don't know, don't care. Get over it. You don't get to tell me what to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit