Is there ANY possibility at all that the WatchTower and the Governing Body has the TRUTH? (You're about to find out)

by Terry 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

In my opinion, having been a Jehovah's Witness for twenty years as well as being an Ex-JW for forty-three years,
    is that the following talk as given by PETER GREGERSON, emphatically removes any shadow of a doubt about
    whether the claim for the Faithful Slave has ANY MERIT whatsoever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcj6SmFfbk&t=3145s

NOTE: (references to the publication THE FINISHED MYSTERY are given. You can read the entire book here:
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/46016/46016-pdf.pdf

• Biahi
    Biahi

I met Peter Gregerson at an ex JW conference. Wonderful, Christian man.

• Terry
    Terry

His method or methodology is so simple, matter-of-fact, and effective!

Was Watchtower teaching anything worthy of being selected by Jesus in 1918/1919?

Read THE FINISHED MYST ERY and find out!
    Total bullshit teaching unworthy of Jesus. Judgment rendered: Watchtower does NOT qualify.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes Outstanding video, And just an amazing youtube channel. Keep up the good work Terry and these two guys on this channel.

I am subscribed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I remember when my brain started deconstructing WT ideology and theology (whether I wanted it to or not).

It ain't much of a stretch to go from "they had it once but lost it" to "they probably never had it".

• scholar
    scholar

Terry

The Finished Mystery was serious theological work based on sound biblical scholarship consistent with the times in which it was published. In hindsight, it has a few oddities targeted by apostates but its courageous exposure of Christendom is valuable even for Bible Students today. The sources used by the writers show regard for sound biblical exposition and I am pleased that it is a momentous piece of our Christian Heritage.

scholar JW

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

And, there is good reason the Borg doesn't want the Dubs to read COC or ISOCF.

Because, that in the end influences the Borg's bottom dollar. I can't remember where it was. But there was youtube video recently. I'm not sure where it was exactly. But they illustrated how the Borg needs money,,,,so the higher ups can earn a living and need money to survive...to...ahem earn a living....so to speak.

I remember as grade school kid in the 1980's being just outright terrified of such 'apostate books'. NOW I know why.

I mean I had no idea of names like Ray Franz, M.James Penton, Carl Olaf Johnson, David A Reed, William Schnell,,,,,until the internet age. I never knew such people existed, nevermind their books.

There is a good reason the Borg fears such videos, or books. $$$$

They gaslight their members into 'fear' of such books,,,when actually people should be reading them.

• scholar
    scholar

Beth Sarim

However, the Finished Mystery is not an apostate book like the others that you mention but a serious work befitting that of a spiritual treasure.

scholar JW

• psyco
    psyco

Is it just me or the link https://www.gutenberg.org/files/46016/46016-pdf.pdf is not working?

Thank you very much!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The internet age is destroying the Borg and it's false theologies, history.

I know we don't endorse Rick's six screens here. But a lady was commenting on one of the live feeds a few weeks back about how the Borg knows now that in the last 20 years, they are cooked, in this the information internet age. Up until approx 20 years ago, the Borg could keep it's history somewhat under the radar.

In the last 20 years, she explained the Borg is pooched.!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit