I think Splane is the Cult Leader. And I think there are more apostates working on the inside than we can imagine.

by pistolpete 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I really hope the GB are arrested and headquarters are raided for every bit of evidence there is against them.

There is good reason why the GB men instructed all congregations to burn any paper information about one of their members involving pedophilia, sexaul abuse of minors..

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Is very simple. He gives talks when there's some 'splaning to do

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

What "leaked video" is that? There's nothing new by Splane on the JW.Borg broadcasting site.

I don't doubt that he rants about it, I just don't know how to access the video.

I am quite sure that Splane views himself as "the boss". He projects the pomposity and delusions of grandeur of someone who thinks he is the most special guy in the room. It is clear that he views himself as the smartest of the bunch (not exactly a high bar to clear) and that he thinks he is tremendously gifted with the ability to explain "deep things" to those whom he views as morons.

Can you tell I don't have a high opinion of him?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This is great news ! it was a similar pronouncement from the Org. that made me determined to leave. I was already half out, having determined for myself that 1914 was hogwash, but was awaiting a Shepherding Visit from an Elder who had promised to return, and build my faith in 1914, and the Org.

He never did return of course, maybe he realised he could not defend 1914 to someone who was not a fool.

Then there was a Box in the Kingdom Ministry answering one of their made up questions about should groups of JW's join together for study and research.

They said no need ,we do it ALL for you ! So, no Research on your own or in groups. It is forbidden.

I loudly said in the K. Hall, " Nobody does my thinking for me !". I left for good a few months later.

This idiot on this stupid Video may well be the catalyst for the few remaining ones with sparking brain cells to leave.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Why is a link to the video not on here ? or am I missing something ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

wouldnt it be funny if these insider "5th column" types inside the cult headquarters leaked something really terminal--along the lines of the watchtower is in fact owned by organised crime..and that the GB are just stupid ignorant front men. But i dont suppose it would make any real difference to the majority of these brave new world dreamers.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

"What "leaked video" is that? There's nothing new by Splane on the JW.Borg broadcasting site."

Yeah... can't locate it either. Any assistance appreciated.

Hopefully it is available other than on Lloyd Evans' channel. I've tried to watch him. I have a fairly decent tolerance level for ALL sorts but ....he is simply insufferable.

Pompous buffoon of which there are many but....his flavor is simply insufferable. I'm sure the lack is mine. He's probably brilliant.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

This is not a video rant. It was the early convention video leaked. It appears to be from Saturday afternoon on the convention

4:20 “Put Up a Hard Fight for the Faith”!

(Jude 3; Proverbs 14:15; Romans 16:17)

• St George of England
    St George of England

Saturday afternoon session not released until next Monday (26 July).

George

PS Think it may be the Lloyd Evans video. May be quicker to wait until next week........

• Biahi
    Biahi

Pistolpete, I think your one ‘dislike’ is from Splane. Thank you for this thread, I think they are getting desperate. 😁

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit