I think Splane is the Cult Leader. And I think there are more apostates working on the inside than we can imagine.

by pistolpete 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

So in the latest Leaked video, Splane goes on this crazy delusional rant about how faithful witnesses should Never research their faith.

He criticizes the worldly court System and says they are not fair toward witnesses and the Organization. He says the Court system is rigged and witnesses who get convicted, (implied Child sex abusers) are INNOCENT. He is literally trying to justify child molesters and elders who cover them, as good people in "God's eyes" even though "human authorities" may judge them and put them in jail.

The fact that Splane is doing this talk is proof that the Governing Body is FULLY AWARE, that the CHILD SEX ABUSE EXPOSURE, is the reason many of the members are leaving the organization.

No matter how hard they try, there is always someone in the inside leaking videos or secret letters.

HOW MANY APOSTATES DO YOU THINK THERE ARE IN THE HEADQUARTERS WORLD WIDE?

Working to leak out this information.

When you listen to Splane give his talk, you can see that he knows they are running a cult. He is different from the other GBs.

Tony Morris is just a Ranter. He rants about everything, tight pants are being spread by Homosexuals, don’t marry a brother who isn’t at least a Ministerial Servant, 7 billion people will be Hot Dogs at Armageddon, and on and on.

But Splane, he’s the one who is assigned to give a talk and put the fire out, when the going gets hot.

He was the one who was assigned the talk on the Overlapping Generation.

He is the one assigned to give the talk on War Against the Apostates.

Something else, Splane shows utter CONTEMPT for the U.S. Justice System. He accuses the juries being prejudiced to “Good Looks”, uneducated, and just plain corrupt people.

All this even though there have been many favorable rulings in cases concerning religious freedoms of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Splane even explained in great detail, using bible examples why it’s better to pay an “Implied” accuser of Child sex abuse, than go to court and fight it.

He did this because no doubt they are receiving many letters asking why they are settling with these liars of child sex abuse.

This talk is going to divide jws in two groups.

Those that will become smitten by the Streisand effect and WAKE UP.

And those that know Child Abuse is wrong but choose to go down with the Titanic---BECAUSE WHERE ELSE CAN WE GO!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

He is literally trying to justify child molesters and elders who cover them, as good people in "God's eyes" even though "human authorities" may judge them and put them in jail.

Then he is a sick deluded f..k

People with a sense of moral integrity and honesty will see that and there many in the JWS religion to be sure.

D. Splane is not one these people, more of a corrupt self serving company man trying to white wash over matters that he knows is hurting the organization.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Holy Shit...what a senseless diatribe on the part of GB Splane toward persons, groups and institutions attempting to condemn and bring to justice his empire of false religion!

I doubt that WT Broadcasting has much of an Editing Department...cause if they did they would have edited-out & eliminated at least half if not most of what Splane rant and raved about. According to Splane, WT admittedly has paid out 10s if not 100s of millions in out of court settlements with no apparent end of these cases in sight. Splane further hints about the enormous onslaught of individuals and their YouTube channels and television documentaries venting their anger against this cullt. His tirade just goes on and on and on.

On second thought...maybe WT Broadcasting does have a decent Editing Department. Their reasoning for allowing Splane's convention talk could be along the lines of: 'Oh hell...we're in deep shit already...what more harm can his talk cause"!

Apparently Splane gives his talk at the end of Saturday's session entitled "Put Up A Hard Fight For The Faith". In my most humble opinion a more fitting title would be: "Friends...There's Too Much Smoke For There Not To Be A Fire"!

• SadElder
    SadElder

I think Splane sees himself as the Fred Franz of the day. He seems to be the one that gets to deliver the scriptural diatribes.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Do we have to wait another week for this to be listed on jdub.org? Or is there a link to the leaked version?

George

• Splash
    Splash

Splane even goes so far as to suggest that JW’s get convicted in court because the judges get bribes or payoffs.

No proof, just deceitful suggestion to further the WT agenda that JW’s are always innocent.

He obviously never thought through the consequences of his baseless rant.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    JW GoneBad

On second thought...maybe WT Broadcasting does have a decent Editing Department. Their reasoning for allowing Splane's convention talk could be along the lines of:

'Oh hell...we're in deep shit already...what more harm can his talk cause"!

LOL! 🤣🤣🤣

• asp59
    asp59
    I'm very confused. Still think this people want JW's to abandon religion. Overlapping generation, online meetings and now this. They seem too do everything they can you put org in a bad light. This must be part of a plan to get people out of org and get new member's. Company's sometimes do this things to restructure and develop.
  • Overrated
    Overrated
    You bet your azz there is VAA spies in the Watchtower.
  • SoTrapped
    SoTrapped

I just watched the video late last night after sending my DA letter to our COBE! It was strangely comforting. Unfortunately my parents take it hook line and sinker.

I really hope the GB are arrested and headquarters are raided for every bit of evidence there is against them. They are reprehensible for what they have done to innocent people, including the JWs still PIMI. The rank and file are innocent and suffering for following these men who have a cushy life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit