Evolution is a Fact #38 - The Origin of Complex Cells

by cofty 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Pathetic.

You claim to be a microbiologist and you can't explain your objection in your own words.

• cofty
    cofty

From our previous conversation on this topic. See link

The objections to this theory and article are all mine (and in my own words), - Vidqun

That is a lie.

The post in question consists of 443 words. Being generous at least 336 of those are a direct copy-paste from aWiki article...

That's 75% of your post.

1 - You didn't provide a source.

2 - You dishonestly claimed the article "reveals a few flaws with the theory". It does not.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Cofty, what is wrong with you? Please follow the numbers.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

You've said it and I repeat: "OBJECTIONS TO THIS THEORY AND ARTICLE ARE ALL MINE." I used the article and OBJECTED to some of the contents. I used the article as backbone and commented and/or objected to it. What is so difficult about that?

• cofty
    cofty

For the fifth time your post consists almost entirely of copy-paste. You have even double-pasted most of it.

Once again you refuse to provide a link to the source.

The last time you did this you claimed "The objections to this theory and article are all mine (and in my own words)"

I found the source and proved it was at least 75% word-for-word copy-paste.

You lied!

You claim to be a professional microbiologist and yet not only can you not explain your objections in your own words but you don't seem to understand the importance of avoiding plagiarism.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I can't believe a microbiologist would cut and paste bullcrap from Michael Behe.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

And I quote: "The Wiki article reveals a few flaws with the theory symbiogenesis." Go and look it up. I could not access your article, so I used Wiki instead.

I used the Wiki-article to point out the flaws, and I wrote it out and commented on the article. No copy and paste. Makes me think: Farting against thunder, flogging a dead horse, yeah, both of you. Cantleave, is that the best you can do?

• cofty
    cofty
    No copy and paste

Liar.

The post in question consists of 443 words. Being generous at least 336 of those are a direct copy-paste from aWiki article...

That's 75% of your post.

• cofty
    cofty
    "The Wiki article reveals a few flaws with the theory symbiogenesis."

It did not. It discussed the positive evidence for endosymbiosis. the "flaws" were all in your imagination as I explained.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Cofty, whatever you see or say, the above are the reasons for what I believe, similar to your initial post. That's what you believe, isn't it? You are allowed to say your say, but I am not? Like it or lump it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit