So my husband got a letter

by Lost his mind 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• never a jw
    never a jw

My take is that Christendom doesn't want to mention God's name because they are quite embarrassed by Him. Ministers and other religious leaders have read the bible thoroughly and concluded that it'd be best to keep their god's identity secret. JW's, on the other hand, are proud of their hateful and cruel Jehovah because they have developed quite a sick mind.

• Londo111
    Londo111

What is amazing is that most denominations are not unaware of this...they've the name Jehovah in hymnals or the more accurate Yahweh will come up in one way or another.

• Lost his mind
    Lost his mind

Nevuela, the she was in reply to jw rogue about elders sending out the letter. The letter was sent by a woman.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    More than likely this brother sends out two or three of those a day to get his time started.

Ahh yea, to "get his time started." One of my favorites, from the book of excrement 14:15-19, "And the lord uttered to the GB, "When thou starts thy time in thine field service, thy must not start thou time until thou first sendeth a letter or goeseth to a house. So if it takes thee an hour to arrive at the first door in thine service, then thou must not counteth thy time until thou knocks at thy door. However, if thou was to spend thirty seconds to sendeth a letter prior to leaving thine kingdomhall and spendeth the next hour in the car, thy can still count thy full hour of service. And the GB praised thy lord for thy revelation, and the rest of the sheeple praised thy GB for delivering thy new light on counting thy time."

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Praise the lord for that scripture EndOfMysteries!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Praise the lord for that scripture EndOfMysteries!

Amen!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"...and God, by any other name,

would smell like feet."

• bamse
    bamse

Sorry, when I read EndOfMysteries' contrubution, I unintenionaly pushed the dislike button. I then tried to push again to remove the first, but it only got another "dislike". Then I tried to neutralize it with a push on Like, but then it just got several likes Anyway, I liked it very much I thought it was a automatic that didn't allow several clicks

• Heaven
    Heaven

Wasn't he called 'El' (pronounced Ale) before Yahweh? Not really sure why this creep keeps changing his name... oh wait .... isn't this what criminals do to avoid the authorities?

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

"Wasn't he called 'El' (pronounced Ale) before Yahweh?"

Yes, of course. That's why JWs and many others call their buildings 'Bethel' = The House of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit