WWW WT Funds at Work

by blondie 36 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• anglise
    anglise

Lots of good points in this post,

I would assume that in the long term it is driven by the dollar. Nothing more, nothing less. They are first and foremost a publishing corporation.

WELCOME to Pillsbury. Glad you have taken the plunge and posted.

Anglise

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Indeed... I can't believe I was so remiss as to ignore a newbie. Welcome, Pillsbury! We'd love to hear your personal story sometime, if you'd like to share.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Welcome Pillsbury!

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, pillsbury. Blondie

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Considering some of the scandalous behavior we have heard about in the rooms at Bethel I can see they might find it easier to monitor and control what goes on if they are all in one place.

As one person pointed out investment. Construction of these buildings might be simply a way to make money before they do pull out of Brooklyn. I suspect for the next few years they will continue to have the main headquarters in Brooklyn. A bunch of lawyers are not going to do too well down on the farm. They will want to be where the action is. Makes you wonder just who is in charge of some things

• Odrade
    Odrade

Damn, if I were still playing the good little witness, I'd be able to get the inside scoop from my dad... now how can I get it without looking suspicious? hmmm...

Odrade

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Perhaps they are diversifying! With the end so near, everyone should have one last chance to live in a place that overlooks a body of water other than their bathtub!

Here is more evidence that they are "branching out"!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/61977/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit